Thread: Help me find a blog ... ?

Help me find a blog ... ?

Hi all,

A few weeks ago while reading about trans issues and encouragement and courage (my daughter came out a few months back), I ran across a remarkably moving blog (?) written by the female spouse of a partner who had revealed herself as transgendered. It was a hard, emotional read about the journey of acceptance she was on, and the postings were long, eloquent, and very lovely. She had been reluctant to write but her words resonated and she kept at it. However ...

I did not bookmark it (silly me!) and also can not seem to find it again ... so ... does anyone have any suggestions about what it may have been? It is not, btw, the very lovely T is for Transgender (S is for Spouse). I would be very appreciative if anyone had suggestions, as it came up in last evening's PFLAG meeting.

Thank you so much!
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Hey Julia,

I am not familiar with the blog you are referring to but there is a book recently published that deals with a similar situation. The book is "Love Lives Here - A Story of Thriving in a Transgender Family".

Go to internet history.

The author of that book (highly recommended reading, BTW), is Amanda Jette-Knox. She was a successful blogger before she wrote her best seller. https://www.amandajetteknox.com