Thread: Mouse is away I play

Mouse is away I play

So I have played around and dressed as a woman for Halloween and occasionally my wife lets we wear lingerie in bed (I have my own) I also have a collection of panties she only knows of the 3 pair not the other 12 I have and wear when she's not around. She's currently out of town and I made plans for it. I bought heels, a cute top, some make up, fake nails and my fav I bought some breast forms. The nails I'm getting used to typing and doing things with.

I FEEL HOT,SEXY, AND FREE!!! I truly can't describe how I feel being dressed up and walking around the house like this.

Only bummer is she isn't keen on me wearing panties she like boxers but I love the way they feel on me. My nails being done look so lovely I can't stop staring at them. The feel of the breast the jiggle and bounce as I walk just turns me on constantly.

I just want to scream at the top of my lungs to the world how AMAZING I feel.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Enjoy it while you can.
    So you have no say so in what you wear? You don't tell her what she can and cannot wear do you?

It's more of boundaries and feelings I haven't brought forward and her feelings on the idea. It's gonna take time

I feel ya hun. Pretty nails can be very distracting. Enjoy your girl time.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Thanks, hun and yes they are distracting 79373684_2606473736067437_5231889487927181312_n.jpg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm going to hate hearing what happens if and when u get caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

One day you will get caught! it happens to so many you better prepare yourself for that fateful time, unless you are extremely careful but as for doing your nails women are very perceptive just one tiny little bit of polish residue and then the fan starts turning.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    One day you will get caught! it happens to so many you better prepare yourself for that fateful time, unless you are extremely careful but as for doing your nails women are very perceptive just one tiny little bit of polish residue and then the fan starts turning.

I hope it takes time. She knows of my panties and lingerie and shares hers with me as well. The breast forms that might be tough but she gets my LOVE of breasts. Nails are press on so I can easily remove before shes home and clean my toes up as well. We've had talks and for bed time shes ok with e wearing satin shorts yet I don't have any but have boxers. It's a process and at this time I just enjoy my time with it. If down the road I can get her approval and enjoy these times togethe, well then better only time will tell. I also do alot of car work and such and the stuff I have wil strip anything off in seconds maybe not th best for your skin lol

Thank you al for the warnings and care. I've had panties, lingerie, outfits for bedroom time since I was 17 and kept it hidden from roommates, ex's etc for 20+ years. Just feels so free to share it and come out that I enjoy it to others. Seeing others look so beautiful really makes my heart sparkle.

Yes, those nails would be distracting. Very pretty indeed. Nice job.

Sadly, one of these days you will get caught and some of your life may take a dramatic turn. I hope it is in a favorable direction. You might want to do some reading here as to how others have handled the situation. Nothing like being prepared. But you can only apply some parts of the techniques and maybe not fully what another did. Your approach needs to be consistent with your wife's personality and the various ways you think she might react. It might be wise to have a few different approaches to handling that depending on exactly what she says or does. Rarely is it a fun time to be caught, but on occasion it is and the person is praised for finally being honest. Beware. Your wife knows you a whole lot more than you think she does. Isn't that true to some extent of your awareness of the real, natural person your wife is? We all put up illusions to hide our warts and closet skeletons. The trick is to see through those, see the real person, and still love and accept them for who they really are. That is very difficult for most people.

Dad, Your nails look great. The statement "Only bummer is she isn't keen on me wearing panties she like boxers" lets me think you get to define what underwear she wears as well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    My personal experience with my wife many decades ago was acceptance up to a point. My wife and I had incorporated lingerie into "bedroom play." We shopped together for my own nightgowns. She bought me hosiery. I sure she thought, as well as I, that this interest in nighties was just some sort of kinky behavior which had benefits for her. Then my interest started going further. One day our daughter opened the bottom draw of my armoire and yanked a vivid red Vanity Fair bra out of my small stash of lingerie. My wife did not know of this interest in bras. In fact I had only one bra and its matching panty. We had "The Talk." She just could not handle the concept of her husband wearing a bra when he "had nothing to pack into it!" The concept went form "kinky bedroom play" to something more that neither she nor I could understand. It boiled down to she married a man, and, only wanted to live with the man she married. There were valid reasons for her declining to participate in my cross dressing. Yes, there are usually boundaries to be established and observed.

Dad, I love bright red nails, but dang, your nails are beautiful. I can understand why you stare at them. On a personal note about dressing from the other side of the coin. My wife has passed, so she can defend herself, but over the years we had many of "the talks".

I expressed to her I liked to see a woman in a dress, stockings and heels. She had an office job and could have worn them every day, but she opted to dress more manly than what I desired. She said that is what she wanted to wear and my opinion did not matter. Does that sound familiar ? We hear from our wives I want you to dress like a man and we are expected to do as they say. I often see a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by DADINPANTIESCA View Post
    Thanks, hun and yes they are distracting 79373684_2606473736067437_5231889487927181312_n.jpg
    very nice lol i bought the very same nails the other day , havent had the chance to wear yet, hopefully Saturday night fingers crossed

Today the mouse (cat?) is away I play. With the new year, I have raised the bar with my dressing. I finally have a complete outfit that is all mine. I look and feel amazing! As I admire this new achievement in the mirror, joy turns into frustration.

I noticed how wrinkled my new dresses are from being stuffed in their hiding spot. My bra, stuffed with socks, just does not cut it anymore. No wig or makeup and paranoid that the wife may come home early from work due to the weather.

Feels like a 'one step forward, two back' moment. Time to suck it up, tighten the laces on my corset, and plan for that next step forward, LOL!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hang your outfits that wrinkle inside your suits and/or long, winter coats, etc.

Or, even better. Have "the talk" with your SO, Colourmann! Or, sooner or later you and DADIN r gonna get caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Docrobbysherry-my cloths must stay hidden, and unfortunately wrinkled As far as having the talk, it will never happen with my lovely wife. Not a tolerant individual with anything outside of the norm. As far as getting caught, come close, I know law of averages will one day get me. When that happens, I'm not sure how it will play out. I could only hope with each passing year, if caught, that she'll say knock your socks (pantyhose) off LOL.

I may have a solution. 1. She lets you wear lingerie to bed sometimes 2. She prefers boxers.

6965CD6A-8C70-4A76-A53C-528CC32FB080.jpg

What would be her reaction if you started to wear women’s styled silk/nylon boxers daily? (Also called tap pants sometimes) if she complains, you can say you were trying to meet both of your desires/preferences. If nothing else, it brokers a discussion on the subject.

Bonus - you can just add the camisole at night.
    Rebecca Bas

Heistebride-not sure if your comment was meant for me, but I'll respond. One night, many years ago, I wore one of her silk long leg pant (only the pants) nightie like your pic. Well not sure how to read what happened. I was in bed, under the covers, when she joined me. She reached out to touch me and felt the silk, throwing the covers off of me, nothing said, and quickly removed them. Now my manhood was standing at attention, so it was either to get to it or she was not impressed with what I was wearing. Looking back, based on comments over the years, she was not impressed

I've usually got some free time one day a week after my wife goes to work and before I go to work that I could dress and whatever I have. And coming next week I will have a full day to myself that I can dress however I like. I love having that time. I figure out whatever I feel like wearing beforehand so I use the full maximum amount of time not trying to decide at that point. I have yet to Adventure outside of the house and what I wear, basically because I don't know how to do makeup yet. One day, that will happen. The wife and I live in an apartment complex and it's nice sitting out on the deck dressed. Gets a hole different feeling then sitting there in man mode. Luckily I've got a wife that accepts me and accepts Nicole. Even helps me from time to time.

If she likes boxers and you want to oblige I second the tap pants (or women's silky sleep shorts).

Fully understand your happiness and feelings, DADINPANTIESCA. Same feelings I still get after 40+ years of dressing, especially as a closeted CD. And those nails do rock hun. And this week? Four nights at a convention here in Ontario and hotel ... my clothes, forms, etc are already packed in the trunk of the car. And tomorrow night includes a pro makeup transformation done by a talented artist I have met before and adore. Bring on the amazing pink fog!

*waves to fellow Ontario sister donna misteriosa (colourmannn).*
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Just another 'Gurl'
    I understand where you are coming from. Enjoy.
    Just another man in a dress

Love the nails and the ring and can I say you look good in the background too. Those of us in the closet have to do what we have to do sometimes.