Thread: Feeling from the past.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feeling from the past.

I went to put on a nighty to get comfortable, my wife was cleaning up her things in our room. I put on a half bra and breast forms a pink nighty and a silk overcoat, it was a little cold tonight so I put on black tights. I rolled over on the bed and she was talking to me about her day, when I rolled over on my stomach my tights got this hot feeling rubbing against the comforter. POW! I get this flash from the past, it brought me back 40 years when I used to read comics laying on the bed. This time instead of laying there with ears wide open trying to listen if someone comes home, I now look up and my wife is there beside me and I'm really allowed to be like this, no hiding. I guess I really do take the little things for granite and really don't realize how far I've come. Ever get that feeling?Thanks had to share.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 12-19-2019 at 05:28 AM.