My wife came home from a store liquidation sale and she bought me a pair of shoes and a cosmetic diamond ring wedding band set. She wanted to take a picture with Maria with the Christmas tree, I got dressed and I was putting on the new shoes. They are a open toe with a gold ankle band with a zipper behind the heel. I was putting my foot into the gold ankle part trying to slide my foot in and my pantyhose snagged on the zipper. S&*t , I put on another pair and being so careful I put one foot in and then the other one, snag again. Now I'm getting upset and starting to tell my wife that this isn't a good idea. Three is a charm is what they say so I finally put the shoes on very carefully complaining that the person who invented theses shoes must have stocks in a pantyhose company. Set up the camera I walk over to pose with my wife and my dress rode up alittle and just before the timer is going to take the picture I go to pull the dress down and snag, my new ring snagged in the pantyhose and let's just say not a very nice picture. My wife turned to me and told me I have a lot of work to be a women and if I don't get used to fem fashion cautions I'm going to be buying a lot of pantyhose. Just sharing so you you could all spare yourself pantyhose.