Thread: Wife says she knows what in that

Wife says she knows what in that

I have many dresses and skirts that I put in a container in the basement. My wife wants me to clean out some of the junk in the basement. I have old car parts wood old paint. Tools that I haven't used in years. She was pointing it all out to me then she points to my container of cloths and says she knows what's in it.

So after cleaning some of the other things out I now have room to move my things to a new spot. But as I was move things and looking at what I had I fond 2 bras I had bought years ago and never wore them. So it was going to store and getting free stuff. I now have them where I can wear them when I want. I wear a bra everyday and I'm wearing one of them now.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda, That may not be the best reaction to her knowing where your clothes are but by far not the worst. She knows so that is ok, she did not loon out and demand you get rid of them. I take that as a win.
    Crissy