*disclaimer* this thread mentions some graphic things. Please be aware before reading.

So while I am still with out work. I have continued doing freelance work online. Like virtual assisting, writing content etc. through the rabbit hole, I found my self selling used underwear online. To my surprise it?s actually worked out. It is very strange but, it works. Of course selling these things means advertising and sharing pictures of myself with strangers which is a little frightening. I?ve powered through tho and now for the point of the story. My wife who is not supportive or happy that I am transitioning knows about this. She made comments like ?who?s going to buy panties from a man.? ?You?re not going to attract people? which is in line with her general attitude that ? you are a man and you?ll always just look like a man in make up.?
I didn?t let it bother me much. A few weeks went by and I?ve continued doing pretty well with my strange little business. My wife and I still share financial responsibilities so she?s aware of how much I?ve made and finally asked ?how are you making this much??
It really sounded like she thought I was doing more than just selling items. I offered to let her see the site i do this business on and the email address I use for it. And then the strangest thing happened. She told me I looked gorgeous in the pictures i used. She?s never done that before. Even more than the words her tone seemed to accept that it?s not insane for someone to be attracted to me. She and I aren?t going to stay together but we do still share a lot and always will have to. It meant a great deal to get some recognition from her. Even if I had to go to the darkest ends of The online twilight zone to get it.