Thread: Just another sign of the times wher ei live.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just another sign of the times where i live.

I have decided to try to sell a few of my dresses at a consignment store, in the small town midwest area where i live. I also want to sell some guy jeans and shirts. I found a store in a town 11 miles away, and the owner said to bring some in and she would take a look at them, to see if she would accept them. She accepted the guy jeans, and one shirt, but told me dresses just do not sell much at all, and that she does not even own one dress!! I am not overly surprised. A GG wearing a dress or skirt is a RARE sighting in this area.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 12-21-2019 at 11:01 PM.