Thread: Interesting comment from wife.

Silver Member

Interesting comment from wife.

We were moving some clothes from one closet to another. My wife says if someone came into our house when we weren't home they would think two women lived here. The only thing they would see in clothes were women's stuff. I only have a pair of dress slacks and one pair of men's dress shoes that I wore several years ago for an event. I have a couple shirts too. She is smaller so we have two different sets of clothes.

They would think my wife had lots of clothes and I was lucky to have a corner of the closet...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In our home they might conclude as Cheryl describes, but if they looked a lot closer they would figure out that there is a GG and a male SO that is, well, a bit different. And by looking at where clothing items are figure out that the GG is not exactly approving of the SO's behavior.

My wife sometimes makes comments like this. Latest one was about me putting panties on same shelf as my boxers but at the back, she said I suppose if someome saw them we could say they were there by mistake.

What I think is in the 13 years I have lived with my wife noone except us has looked in our wardrobe, nor have not looked in anyone elses for that matter. Either my wife is great for being cool about it.

Gold Member
    We have 6 closets in our house. My wife occupied 5 1/2 of them.
    the remaining 1/2 had both my boy and girl clothes in it.
    Rader