Thread: Memories

Banned Read only

Question Memories

Two events of significance. The last time I went trick or treating as a kid, I went as a witch and wore a costume that I bought that had a black skirt. I remember how free and excited I felt walking through the neighborhood that night. Then, in 9th grade, I took Latin and at the end of the year party I wore a toga with nothing on underneath except some underwear. Another memory of excitement and freedom. Do any others have similar experiences or memories?

I remember yoga parties, but underwear was not part of the wardrobe. 😉

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Apparently, a breeze blowing on CD's legs and parts is enjoyed be many here!

Personally? It just makes me sneeze!

I always wear tites under my skirts and dresses!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"YOGA" parties? seems like a bit of a stretch!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Gold Member
    My Wife would dress me up in a French Maid's outfit for Halloween. I loved it.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Lucky! My wife bought me a pedicure once. No polish applied but it was a wonderful experience.

You know it!

The last Halloween Party I went to dresses as a bride I was in Heaven the whole time, if my wife knew how much I loved it things would have went BAD!
    I loved woman at the party grabbing my ass and boobs, so cool!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 12-23-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?