Ok. Some of you here know I have been going through some life changes recently. My wife divorcing me, a death in the family and a friend, and some other things. So like I usually do, which my therapist (yeah I got one of them now) loves to point out, I am run if away from my problems. My way is being Victoria. I have been pushing myself to be more out going. I spent a few months being a complete recluse.

At home I?m a very comfortable kinda girl but when I perform I very punky! I used to play in a band (Drab) and loved rocking band t?s some shiny metal and big heavy boots with buckles. I am thinking on joining the local Drag show and start playing again but this time dressed which means on getting my old signature style translated across!

Oh my god I love punky rock clothes! Women have suchhhhhhh better clothes! I always wanted to rock the classic plaid skirt with some chains hanging off! Not going to lie, thinking about it gets me super excited! Been practicing some new songs and trying to learn how to rock in heels. Wow I never realized how much I stomped and kicked until I tried it in heels!

I am going to be attending my first drag show where I live here in a week. I have seen them before in Atlanta but never local. I am excited and I know it?s going to be fun! Probably going in drab the first time.