Thread: Trying to push myself into something new....ish

Trying to push myself into something new....ish

Ok. Some of you here know I have been going through some life changes recently. My wife divorcing me, a death in the family and a friend, and some other things. So like I usually do, which my therapist (yeah I got one of them now) loves to point out, I am run if away from my problems. My way is being Victoria. I have been pushing myself to be more out going. I spent a few months being a complete recluse.

At home I?m a very comfortable kinda girl but when I perform I very punky! I used to play in a band (Drab) and loved rocking band t?s some shiny metal and big heavy boots with buckles. I am thinking on joining the local Drag show and start playing again but this time dressed which means on getting my old signature style translated across!

Oh my god I love punky rock clothes! Women have suchhhhhhh better clothes! I always wanted to rock the classic plaid skirt with some chains hanging off! Not going to lie, thinking about it gets me super excited! Been practicing some new songs and trying to learn how to rock in heels. Wow I never realized how much I stomped and kicked until I tried it in heels!

I am going to be attending my first drag show where I live here in a week. I have seen them before in Atlanta but never local. I am excited and I know it?s going to be fun! Probably going in drab the first time.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    Not only good fun, but also a great outlet for your energy!

If you are going to go to a drag show why would you not be dressed?

Go where your Hart leads you. For you it sounds like music.

You’re combining two of my most favorite things, crossdressing and making music. Go for it!

It’s always amusing to me when girls are like “I think I’m gonna do a Drag show” as if they can just walk in and perform. I suppose wherever you live the scene might be pretty sparse, in most places drag gigs are precious commodities that girls will fight you for.

Going to a drag show sounds like so much fun. I've never been to one. I hope you have a good time.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Micki, I live in on a smaller-ish community. I already spoke with the organizer of the drag show. The plan is I?ll be attending to watch and volunteer to help out for a bit. I don?t expect to perform right off the bat! I don?t know if I have the courage for that! Plus it takes time to get a set down.

Playing guitar on stage, you need to practice a song a lot before you perform it. You don?t practice till you get it right, you practice till you can?t get it wrong! Lol. So it?s going to be a hot minute till then. I?m trying to learn several new songs that I?ve never played before. Plus I have to learn to rock out like I used to with heels and I?m not even I?m not super talented at walking in them yet! Lol
    Last edited by Victoria_Winters; 12-26-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Go for it girl and follow your dream

Hi Victoria, It sounds like that could be a lot of fun. I certainly don?t have the talent or courage to perform , but I have gone to a lot of drag shows dressed up and it is usually a lot of fun. I do not typically see other cross dressers at the shows but occasionally. Often there are a fair number of women at the shows and they have always been very friendly to me. Have fun.

Sandi