I cannot help but think about what happened on Jan 1 2018 now that New Year?s is approaching. This was really bad, and I doubt I will ever do anything so stupid again. I just want to share it since I know some people get depressed during the holidays and could slip into a disastrous drinking episode like this. Please learn from me - do not drink in excess.

It all started in 2017. I already have a lengthy history in my introduction so I will not repeat it all - just where necessary to make sense. 2017 was when I started traveling a lot for work. I had just been on the receiving end of my wife's wrath over my wanting to sleep in pantyhose and jockey 2018 boy shorts as pajama bottoms. That is when I mostly gave up on any dressing at home and started the expansion of dressing when away from home. In that fall, I went dressed up to an out of town bar and met a couple of lovely women in their late thirties. We spent several hours talking about everything from pantyhose to music and their new lesbian relationship. One of them had previously been married and has grown kids. Trust me; we are not the only ones with secrets to tell in gay bars. Moving on with the story, I am not really a drinker. I really only drink beer and wine, and may go a week or two without a single drink or even wanting one, but I do like to drink some in bars especially when I want to dance. The night I was hanging out with these two women, one said to me - you ever try Jack Daniels fire? I said no, so she bought the 3 of us a shot. Wow that stuff is something. It is like big red gum plus alcohol. Later, I bought the 3 of us a shot. Pretty soon we were all singing to some music being played as I laughed about it being girl?s night out. I have very fond memories of that night. They were very kind to me.

When we were at the end of the year, I was thinking about how much fun I had hanging out with them that fall, so I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels fire just to reminisce. This was a huge mistake. I was working in the garage that night and my wife was watching TV. I took a shot on my way into the garage. Then I took another going back out. At some point I guess I was feeling emboldened so I put my pantyhose and boyshorts on while my wife was in the other room. I went to get another shot and I vaguely remember thinking it would be easier to just take a swig out of the bottle. I do not remember much after that. The next thing I do remember is my wife yelling at me lying down on the floor which woke me up. Apparently I threw up all over the carpeting and was quite sick. I also remember her pulling off my hose and putting pajamas on me. It was a bad night. It was also a very bad new year?s day. I felt very ill the entire day, and let?s just say the wife was extremely POd at me. I spent a long time in the dog house over this.

After 1 day of recovery I had to try to get the smell out of the carpet which was terrible. I spent 2 hours just cleaning the carpet over and over. I really do not know how much I drank because my wife poured the bottle out, but it was way more than I should have, and then some. To this day I regret that night so much that I will likely never have anything at all to drink on new year?s. I just thought I would share this to perhaps help maybe one person not go crazy with drinking during this holiday period.

PS, I know this was stupid, and extremely dangerous, so I am not wanting to get bashed over it. I just wanted to share. This was clearly a down moment in time for me.

Sandi