Thread: Update on my Christmas with my friends

Update on my Christmas with my friends

To say the least it was memorable mainly because close to lunchtime on Christmas eve I was suddenly invited over for that evening as well! on Christmas day I made my way next door for coffee, Olivier one who knew but had never seen me dressed before greeted me warmly then the grand daughter and boyfriend turned up again the same with both of them, no second glances, no quizicle looks and "tell me more" I was just accepted as a normal human being! on Christmas day we all ate ourselves silly but that is what the day is for at least it was when I was at home with my parents.
    I had been invited to stay over night because of drinking (not all that much but any drink is too much for driving) and in the afternoon I was asked to help finish of the food the next day (26th Dec) more drink followed and I ended up staying another night with friends old and new!
    I finally came home yesterday afternoon to find I had no internet or telephone connection! but it righted itself by the time I went to bed.
    Paul and Dianne just down the road who I thought I was losing over my dressing were just as before at coffee in my brasserie this morning, so the expats that matter to me have not deserted me at all and those that have were not the friends I thought I they were.
    But this Christmas will be one to remember for a long time seeing as all of the previous Christmases from 2013 have been spent on my own.
    A truly lovely way to finish off the year!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Wonderful end to the story! Thanks for sharing
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

So happy for you and new found friends. The New Year is looking bright for you

Platinum Member
    I?m so glad your Christmas brought you so many gifts...in the form of new friends
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bobbi, I am so happy for you twofold, the terrific time on Christmas Eve and the ensuing days and then today with expats Paul and Diane. You are ending the year with smiles on your face.
    I would like to wish you a Happy New Year with more success on your journey.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    I can only agree with your last line , " A truly lovely way to finish the year !" I'm so pleased for you also knowing some doors weren't closed at all to you .

Lovely, indeed. Thank you for sharing that good news.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Fantastic Bobbi, so pleased all went well for you; and your earlier fears quashed,. May I wish you a very Happy New Year in which Bobbi goes from strength to strength.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Bobbi, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Congratulations on being able to spend Christmas with friends, as yourself. I hope you have a happy new year as well!

Bobbi,

Just when you think the night is at it's darkest light starts to shine. So pleased for you. A truly great way to end the year. Any plans to see the New Year in?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Having seen your previous posts and the despair you had, its so nice to see just how well the year ended! All the best in 2020.

Thanks for sharing... so happy for you!

Hey Bobbi , sounds like a good time for you. Happy new year ( in advance).

Sandi

As Christmas unfolded I felt like the Phoenix arising from the ashes! compared to the downturn of losing those "friends" what has happenned has been the hole in the bucket being sealed for good.
    All that happened through Christmas was like a big new present considering three of those I was with had never seen me dressed before! to be so readily accepted by them was like a dream come true.
    I do now feel that a corner has been turned and only good can come from now on.
    Roll on 2020! more adventures to follow I hope!

Bobbi, That is wonderful news.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

This Christmas has been a fantastic time such that I don't want it to end! but all good things come to an end and the new year no doubt will herald new things to come.