Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Years

Cool have fun. I may stay up till 12;OO
    Angie

Hate New Years Eve, now I'm older. Once it would fill me with hope, now it just fills me with dread. When shit happens, no one is going to look back and remember all those alcohol fuelled handshakes and kisses. Another day, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I'm not planning on anything; I'm not a party person.

Please stay off the roads if you're intoxicated. Aside from the danger to other users of the road, the police will be out in force to nail anyone who is impaired.

I'll be staying over with a friend in a city about 2.5 hours away, I have no idea who else is going but he says 10-12 people and everyone he knows is nuts (except me of course! haha). He did say that one very conservative couple are going and that they might be a little weirded out by me, which of course means that I will have to seek them out and test this theory which could be very entertaining.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Eemz wins for most entertaining NYE plans. I sure hope I stumble across some uncomfortable muggles to weird out!

Staying home.

IF we make to midnight, it'll find my wife in her PJ's and me in a nightie and bathrobe.

Micki , that is pretty funny. It would be interesting to hear back from Eemz to find out what happens.

Cheers