Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years

New Years

Is anyone else doing anything for New Years? Let?s hear your fun plans! Personally, I?m going to be celebrating my ass off with basically 24 hours of continuous drag. NYE party at Mary?s, then turning around the next morning for drag brunch. Now I just have to decide between 3 fabulous looks.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I can only dream, Micki. My wife and I are going to the annual "don't get over-excited" party hosted by our youngest daughter.
    Good food and nice folks, but not really a celebration. Then again, it does suit us.

Have fun, your plans sound like a real blast.

Happy New Year.

Platinum Member
    I would not call it celebrating as my wife is going to babysit overnight for our daughter 35 miles away. That's going to give me a chance to be totally en femme for New Year's Eve, although alone. New Year's Eve along time ago just became another evening. We are usually up anyway at midnight so all New Year's Eve is a "Happy New Year, honey!" If the weather is delightful I probably will go for a drive and evening stroll en femme. Praying for light snow.

I’m spending New Years with family that we don’t get to see much. I’ll be in drab, mostly. I’ll probably wear some stealth mode items, though: female jeans and tee shirts. The rest of you, have fun and have a happy new year.

Banned Read only
    Normally we stay in and drink maybe light off some fireworks at midnight. But this year I think we are going out, probably head downtown to the usual clubs we frequent.

24 hours of continuous dressing is a great way to kick off 2020 Micki! And I?ve only heard of great things about Mary?s. Maybe you?ll wear one of your newer amazing wigs and post a picture of your outfit for us to see.

My wife and I are going to be in Chicago for New Years and have tickets to the Drake hotel NYE party. I went to this once years ago when I lived in Chicago and have always remembered all the beautiful dresses and outfits I saw. Having been motivated by the great response after my recent Las Vegas outing, I am trying more mainstream venues. It will be nice to return there as the woman I wanted to be back in the day. Lol!

And just like you, I have to decide just which outfit/look to wear?!
    Last edited by Lux; 12-28-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Sounds like fun Micki! Maybe some time in the near future when my wife and I are empty nesters... again... I can get all dolled up. With the demands that my job puts on me during the holiday season, by the time I make it to New Year?s Eve, I?m doing good to last until about 9:30. So for now I will live vicariously through the party stories of others!

Afraid I won?t be doing any New Years partying , but it sounds fun. 24 hours straight though ? Some of us need our beauty sleep, haha. Have fun and fill us in how it went afterwards please.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the tip, Micki! Maybe Cindi and I will see u at Mary's?

Long Beach has a lot to offer for NYE as I can't dress close to home!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Unless we get a bar tending gig staying home.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Thanks for the tip, Micki! Maybe Cindi and I will see u at Mary's?

Long Beach has a lot to offer for NYE as I can't dress close to home!
    Would be fun to see you both

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I got to work till 11PM on NYE, gonna bring a shirt to change into and head over to my regular night spot to ring in the New Year. I will be in male mode, so let's see if people recognize me (out of uniform) LOL.

Platinum Member
    While I am envious of the 24 hours of continuous drag, I?ll be welcoming the new year with my grandkids.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    Micki - sounds like a blast!!! I am hoping on one of my trips to CA to make it to Mary's for one of their parties. I would love to be there on New Year's Eve being all dressed up with others dressed to the nines. I would struggle on what to wear on New Year's Eve with all of my little black dresses, evening gowns etc. Every one of them a beauty. But as for back to reality, I'll be here with my wife and daughter watching the ball drop all dressed in male mode. I look forward to others posting about their wonderful evening and enjoying being all dressed, ringing in 2020.

I shall be curmudgeonly and say that NYE is the most underwhelming event ever. Everyone ends up off their head with booze and all you do is turn the calendar over. I’ll be spending it with my family, a glass of cognac to hand and probably falling asleep just before 12. Everyone but my son knows about me and I have a DADT with my mum, so just my best boy clothes that night.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like fun but I stay off the roads on that night. Be just my luck I would get pulled over.

Nothing too wild for me as I?m on call for emergencies and I?m just not a wild partier (with rare exception). But I do expect to be underdressed and with my wife.

Possibility of an early party with some friends then moving on to a private party at a local drinking establishment - no dressing though but I've had the freedom to dress over the past few days so no problem really.
    Lots of Love Lilly xx

Not me in the avatar but the lovely Jenny Powell who I loved so much

I'd love to go out for NYE all dressed up but it'll be another quiet night in with my wife as usual, glass of whisky in hand. I do have a window open for dressing up in mid Jan so that's something to look forward to

Our plans for New Year’s start soon with a trip to the gym followed by a some fun in the sun, probably a trip to a beach to work on the bikini tans. Then back home to get ready for our night out. At this stage I haven’t decided on my outfit maybe a LBD or sexy skirt and top. The plan for our night out will include watching a light and fireworks display at midnight followed by a trip to our usual nightclubs for some dancing.

I'll be playing guitar with a band at a private party. Not a CDing event
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Party days are over. Will be relaxing at home with some wine, shrimp cocktail, Rose Bowl game, & New Year countdown.

Dinner at 7 with our friends, then home around 9-9:30. Not a big drinker and have never enjoyed the raucous atmosphere. But to each their own. Everyone have a great, safe time.

Platinum Member
    Hi Micki , I will probably be asleep before the 11:00 news comes on. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like a super fun evening Micki. The wife and I are just planning on being home and celebrating here. We let the ammeturs have their night of drinking. Looking forward to doing some shopping the next day. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra