Thread: Friday night and other muse

Friday night and other muse

I, unfortunately have been a lurker, but I have a story for you I'd like to share, I hope you enjoy, Happy Holidays to all, and by the way you all look great in your pictures I am so envious of you.
    I did go out last night Friday 12-27-19, uneventful but I was out in my blue/green sequin cap sleeve, low cut form-fitting short dress, (I padded my hips and butt, gave me definition), and a Rago waist cincher to help out the tummy, I created quite a bit of cleavage (I have silicone forms like a 42 "B" cup) and did a little makeup to help show it off, jet stockings, black patent 4" heels, full makeup done tastefully (according to my wife), Fuchsia nail polish, very long dangling earrings (my ears are pierced for a very very long time) a beautiful necklace taking up some of the bare space of my chest, my hair is getting longer almost a bob length professionally colored cut and styled so I can poof it up pretty much by myself. I also had sliver bracelets and topped it off with extremely generous dousing of CoCo Chanel. I went to 3 clubs, just sat around enjoying the moments. my wife called around 12:45ish and I said I was coming home when I got home she was on the couch, she gave me compliments on how nice I looked and how nice I did my makeup (not super dark eyes) so we sat on the couch together for a little bit then we kissed for a long time and retreated into the bedroom and kissed more. eventually I had to take off the makeup and undress then snuggled and talked about how my desires are stronger now than ever. this morning I still have my nail polish on with leggings and a cable knit sweater and ballet flats. we will have company later so I will go back into guy mode but it's been fun. there is always tomorrow to get dolled up.
    My wife is and has been extremely accepting of Heather, I told her of my desires before we got married, that was about 48 years ago, she said and the problem is? so she is a supporter of Heather, she buys me clothes on occasion but I do have quite a collection of women's clothing, makeup, shoes, undergarments, stockings, and the list goes on. we are not exactly the same size on top but she has borrowed a dress or two on numerous occasions, she "forgets" to get stockings or might get a run and ask me for stockings I have a supply on hand.
    Recently we went on a anniversary get away. she asked if I was bringing an Heather clothes. of course I had already packed some but with that encouragement I packed more. When we arrived at the B&B I changed into Heather clothes with some light makeup. She didn?t want me going out with the forms but everything else was ok. Everyplace we went that weekend I was dressed women's jeans, underwear, stockings, bra, light makeup even light pale lipstick which I frequently refreshed. I even wore my chunk high heel ankle boots out to a nice dinner, and to breakfast on both days, and drove home dressed. No problems, I think she is getting even more free with me as time goes on if that?s possible. She will call me from work and ask if Heather is visiting, sometimes she is others not, I desire to dress often but don?t always act on it.
    thanks for listening
    Heather

Nice post - you have a great wife

Bliss, happy days.

Hi Heather, it must be nice to have such an accepting wife. I can only imagine as I am not allowed to have any women?s clothing so my dressing has to be done in secret.

Sandi

Sounds like you are in a good place.

May you two have a happy New Year

Heather, So glad you have an accepting and encouraging wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".