My wife and I went shopping this evening, she wanted to check out to see if there were any good sales. We went to a couple department stores and looked around and dug through the sale racks in the women's department. She mentioned that I should look around for something for myself, and I jokingly told her, "I am, did you think I was looking for something you?" We had a little chuckle about it and went on looking. We found her a couple items, but nothing for me. We found a couple cute dresses that I could have bought, but they were not $50 cute!

We also walked by one of those cheap jewelry stores and she asked me if I wanted to go in. I didn't, but mentioned that maybe I should get my ears pierced. She asked if I wanted to, I and I told her that I wasn't sure, kinda do, but not really fired up about it. I don't dress from the neck up anyway. Maybe some day, she didn't seem to care either way.

Anyway I thought it was fun to go dig through the dresses that were on sale with my wife right beside me and she was just fine with it. We ventured through the lingerie departments too, checked out some panties, but didn't buy anything. We we were walking out to the parking lot she said it was too bad we didn't find anything for me.

Tonight we got home and dressed in matching long night gowns, stockings and heels, sitting here and watching Game of Thrones. Time to do my nails!