Thread: Another Step Forward

Another Step Forward

My wife and I went shopping this evening, she wanted to check out to see if there were any good sales. We went to a couple department stores and looked around and dug through the sale racks in the women's department. She mentioned that I should look around for something for myself, and I jokingly told her, "I am, did you think I was looking for something you?" We had a little chuckle about it and went on looking. We found her a couple items, but nothing for me. We found a couple cute dresses that I could have bought, but they were not $50 cute!

We also walked by one of those cheap jewelry stores and she asked me if I wanted to go in. I didn't, but mentioned that maybe I should get my ears pierced. She asked if I wanted to, I and I told her that I wasn't sure, kinda do, but not really fired up about it. I don't dress from the neck up anyway. Maybe some day, she didn't seem to care either way.

Anyway I thought it was fun to go dig through the dresses that were on sale with my wife right beside me and she was just fine with it. We ventured through the lingerie departments too, checked out some panties, but didn't buy anything. We we were walking out to the parking lot she said it was too bad we didn't find anything for me.

Tonight we got home and dressed in matching long night gowns, stockings and heels, sitting here and watching Game of Thrones. Time to do my nails!

Banned Read only
    Isn't shopping with your wife fun? That truly is one of the most enjoyably things I like to do with my wife. Today we went to a consignment store and even shared a dressing room. I saw another transwoman and her family in the store shopping too.

I say get your ears pierced, I wish I had not waited so long to do it. Also makeup is not as hard as I thought it would be. I have only been doing my makeup for less than a year and I still do not even do it every day, yet I constantly get compliments.

What feels nice to me is that this is a shared part of life. Easy, natural, lacking tension. Good luck.

Banned Read only
    Pumped ,
    Perhaps a missed opportunity this time but there could easliy be a next time .

I've never shopped with my wife , I feel if I did it would restrict me as I have so much fun with SAs and other shoppers . The one that comes to mind is when I was going through the sales racks in a large out of town store , there are often special buses laid on from other towns and I found myself caught in the middle of a group of them . They were having so much fun and when I stopped to look at something at least one would tell me how lovely it was and good it would look on me , I found myself doing the same for them . The problem was my arm was loaded with clothes and had to double back to return some of them to the racks , even at sale prices I was still spending too much .

That?s really nice. Being able to share yourself completely with the woman you love is the goal.

I often go shopping with my wife, mostly because she doesn't drive. However, she'll tell me what she thinks looks good on me and what would not.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Pumped ,
    Perhaps a missed opportunity this time but there could easliy be a next time .
    I guess you mean the ear piercing? I might, but I don't know if I want to deal with them on a daily basis. I know a lot of guys get them pierced so that is no big deal. My wife wanted me to get them pierced many years ago but never did. If I dressed 100% it would be more of a desire but I have a beard and mustache so from the neck up is too much work!