This happened to me at my yearly check at my dermatologist office, the pre-check-in girl went over my history then told me what to remove including the socks. well, I didn't remove them and when the doctor came in he also had 2 students and the nurse who takes the notes. the doctor asked if I minded the students and I agreed to let them stay. well, the doctor checked me starting at my head looking at everything then asked me to remove my socks. I was very hesitant but did it. they were very professional when they say color on my toes, I can't remember what I said but I think I remember a quick nice color comment, another time my wife had to take me to the emergency room and I had color on my toes, I was told to remove everything and put on those non-slip socks, again no big deal, if they saw my toes there was no comment. I guess we fear ourselves more than anyone fears us. The idea is not to dress like a 2-bit ***** when I go out that's what attracts attention.
For as long as I can remember I shave my legs, arms, chest, underarms, privates, even get my back waxed, I wear shorts in the summer and short sleeve shirts most of the time. I have never had a comment about it. Just look around there are men who have naturally little to no hair on their legs, like I said earlier I think we are our own worst enemy sometimes,
I get Massages and usually wear Rhonda Shear lace satin panel "boy short" panties, of course the massage therapist massages my legs and goes high up she must see the panties because she needs to adjust the sheet high on the thigh to "shield my privates" and the lace of the panties are right there, but never says anything about them. Come to think of it one massage therapist I confided in about my crossdressing, it was when I had color on my toes and had left my socks on and she was massaging my legs and un be known to me she was going to do a little reflexology on my feet and she removed my socks saw color on my toes, that's when the conversations started about my dressing. She had lost a lot of weight and I bought some tops from her. she gave me a large quantity of dresses tops and pants even jewelry, to try and if I liked I could buy. I bought a few nice tops and pieces of jewelry. Over time we lightly chatted about my dressing she even suggested a new eyebrow waxing studio. Life is good!
Heather