Hello girls and happy New Year!

I have a crossdressing friend that is working em femme now. Sometimes she needs to be um drab due to her work and for her safe (far cities she need to visit).

First of all, she is really very good at her job, so competence is not a problem. She made a huge job at her work to be accepted. Talking with management, coworkers preparation and a lot of other things to receive her femme side.

She said it was all very good. Everyone is being nice to her, so it look like a dream for all of us crossdressers.

And, don?t get me wrong please, I am very happy for her, but was wondering, she can pass as a woman, for sure, a body to die for, elegant and so on.

I imagine myself in her place. I am an ogre. I would not pass as a woman, I would be recognized as a man the first time someone see me.

If I had made the same work as she (management, coworkers preparation, etc) would I be accepted? Or people tend to accpet crossdressers who can pass as a woman??

Again, this thinking has nothing to do with the person herself, I know her personally and she is a one of a kind! A lovey person!

Kisses

Patricia