Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: the feeling of a bra

Wearing a bra is the most important part of dressing. It crosses the line between being a man and being a woman.

For me I'm also in the, "it's has no male equivilence" camp. Panties first, bra second... then the rest of whatever I'm wearing. Functional in that it holds my boobs in place plus the feeling of just wearing it adds an air of feminine. I can understand the GG's who just can't wait to rip them off at the end of the day but I sometimes believe it's the ill fitting bra that is 90% of the issue. I have about a dozen different bras, colors and styles to go with my outfits and it just wouldn't feel right to not be wearing a bra when dressed.

I understand Ginny. I also love wearing a bra.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I believe many female do not like to wear a bra but, do so out of a necessity etc. Do you remember the "bra burners' of the past?

I suspect that this is why most females can not understand why we would want to wear one.
    What they miss is CDs want to wear one because a bra (and any breast forms the might be in it) goes a long ways to making a CD feel more like a woman
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 01-28-2020 at 09:57 AM.

I wear a bra all day because I have to, at the end of the day I take it off and let them relax
    I kind of do like the feeling of it when it's on, but do also enjoy taking it off when it's time to settle in for the night
    Some times on weeks end I will go with out

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    I enjoy wearing bras also, but not sure I could explain why. The best I can come up with is that it is another piece of clothing that helps portray the feminine look I aspire to portray.

As soon as I get in from work, I put on my bra and forms. At night I replace my day bra with my Playtex 18 hr bra and sleep in it until I have to take it off the next morning. On long weekend trips I am in my bra all the time except for taking a shower. I love the feeling of wearing a bra, makes me feel so feminine and girly!

I love the feeling of wearing a bra, it took years to find the right style of bras , currently wearing a 38C front closure ver comfortable, not to big not to small, just right. I do like colorful bras

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnifer Wilde View Post
    she's baffled and says for a woman it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
    Women's breasts don't retain the same shape and mass indefinitely; they can (and often do) change from one day to the next, or even in the span of several hours. Many bras are typically not designed to give too much accommodation to these changes, hence the discomfort experienced by a number of women.

Candice, Interesting theory on women’s breasts changing all the time, even over a few hours. I think I need to keep a closer eye on my wife.
    Crissy

You will lose that feeling eventually. Theyre really not that comfortable.

I enjoy wearing my bras; they enhance my feminine feelings so beautifully. And, a funny thing: When we get home from an evening out, my wife can't wait to get out of her bra; I can't wait to get into mine.

Crissy, Don't be bamboobled by them!!
    A good fitting bra should be like a second skin, not all of mine are I, some when I take them off I do enjoy a bloody good scratch!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    I'm not going to jump up and down as Tracy might have suggested but pretending doesn't figure with me . Also womens clothes aren't uncomfortable if chosen sensibly my bra and all other attire will go on as soon as I've had my morning shower and will be worn until I go to bed , not on the odd special occasions but everyday . To me male clothes fit badly and are more uncomfortable to wear , I don't feel right in them , I've pretended too long to be male .

Aspiring Member
    I have been wearing a Brassiere almost everyday now and I have a permanent strap mark around my rib cage.

I can?t describe the feeling I get when I put on a bra but I know my whole attitude changes. I work from a home office. I dress professionally for work, skirt, blouse or a dress, hose and heels, as if I was leaving to go out to work. I sit down at my desk and I?m more creative and productive than if I was in drab.

Maybe it?s not just the bra but everything together that makes it seem just so right.

I am anew member and if I'm doing this correctly will be my first post. I'm in an unusual situation w/o wife for several months and am really really looking for help in several areas and once I figure out how to start a thread I will be looking for help from you ladies. As for this subject, I love wearing a bra. First thing in the morning after taking off my night gown, I immedialety start with putting on a bra before any other article of clothing. I feel more feminime and it gets my day started on a positive note. The bras I have are pretty comfortable and I have one on all day. Since I'm currently in a cold and snowy area, I underdress when out and a bra is always part of me.
    I so much look forward to meeting you ladies on this site and getting your guidance

The feeling can be best described as putting on your favourite pair of shoes, you feel confident, excitement, ultimately the rush...omg the rush 😉

Hope that helps 😁
    Apologize if it doesn?t 🙏

I have bras for my forms, bras that work with my breast plate, and one lovely Glamorize 40A that I wear when I under dress. Not very often but when I put a bra on it actually relaxes me and takes some of the mental tension away. Being closeted means that the wearing of a bra is less than frequent, though.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

I agree with your wife too. When I was a crossdresser I could wear any bra that fit my breast forms
    I used to wear them in male mode, without the forms of course, and any discomfort was, for me, a women's thing.
    I'm a trans now and even thought my breast is just B cup, you can't go without a bra in public because they're obvious and jingle if you rin or in stairs, etc.. After trying different model and brands I arrive to the most "comfortable" brand and design but as any woman, when at night and at home, wife does first and then me, take off the bra....

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

A day without a bra is a day without sunshine. It really does enhance my feminine feelings. My wife is very petite and wears A cup bra so that has always been my self imposed limit also. It gives me a great feeling but also gives my bust a bit of definition without being uncomfortable.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Candice, Interesting theory on women’s breasts changing all the time . . .
    It's not a hypothesis; it's true. The ebb and flow of hormones throughout a woman's monthly cycle is a significant contributor to the change.

For me if my breasts stayed in place I would not want to wear one.
    I love having attached forms on without a bra or a light support on just to keep the girls in place.

Forms

I love to wear forms too and most of the time I wear a bra. I have about 15 different styles and colors too but only 3 are my favorited. The one thing I?m upset about is I forgot where I bought my forms. I can wear them if I have something that?s tight fitting without a bra as they are super sticky on the rear and adhere to my shaved chest. They stay where they are and don?t slip or anything no matter with or without a bra. I would love to buy some new ones they are silicon have built in nipples and colored areola?s that show somewhat thru bras and without more like a natural breast would look as a gg. If anyone knows what company sells them leave a post please. I only paid $45.00 each pair I have oval and teardrop depending on the look I am looking for plus the weight is right on.

Check out Amazon Susan. They have reasonably priced forms. I don't know about the quality though.