Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the feeling of a bra

first thing I tried on.still love wearing one.first comes panties then my bra.

a bra is usually one of the first things I put on when I get home. Most of the time its a padded sports bra but now and then when I feel the need I put on a nice black C cup. Someone said it feels like being hugged, and that is one reason why I like wearing one too. I just feel more feminine wearing one. My wife however, as soon as she gets home its the first thing she takes off!

Got up this morning and set on the bed with my night gown on and thought do I feel like putting on a bra which is always the first thing I do. Thought I'd go have my coffee with just my night gown on. Then I thought I'd just put on a bra under my night gown. After I put on my bra I put on a nice pair of panties, then I noticed a dress I had not worn for some time so needed to pick out a nice slip and at this point I had to put on thigh highs before I put on the dress. As I looked in the mirror it was clear that I had to put on my wig plus a few accessories. The coffee tasted soooo much better and it all started with the bra.
    Have a great day ladies!

I hardly go a few hrs. without wearing a bra. I just don't feel right without a bra and my forms
    Angie

All day any day I can which is most. Bra and forms. So many choices looks and fits in my collection makes picking fun. The wearing is another story. Like most gg they all roll up on the band at times or straps slide or or or... the list is there we all have experience. Ultimately it does feel good to take it off after the day is done. I do have forms from Bcup to DD and I love my larger but if I was a girl I?d want to be a full B small C every day. DD is fun just kinda wears on ya all day.

i recently purchased a pocket bra and it holds my forms perfectly and it makes me feel so feminine when i dress fully going to buy more in different styes
    i just love them it makes me more connected to my fem self x
    Last edited by sophia62; 03-04-2020 at 02:41 AM.

I am one of the exceptions in the group I think. While most of my few bras are comfortable I only wear them to hold the forms. I am more like a GG in that aspect, as i take it off when i get home.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've recently had to re-closet for the first time in fifteen years. My journey began a bra fixation. There's well over a hundred. Thinking about doing a wall collage in the office.
    Interesting, the latest excitement is presenting braless. Eau Natural!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

OMG, I love wearing a bra, it feels so comfortable. Strange Huh? I know most cis ladies would love to be able to go without and but for me wearing a bra is comfortable.
    Amanda

Yes, I love the feeling of a bra too, I have always had some Breast tissue on my chest, but in the past few years it has grown a little, so I can now fill a 38B/36C bra, which then gives me quite a feminine feeling and shape under clothes.
    I also love that if I walk quickly I can feel my breast-lets wobble around in the bra!

I love the feeling of a bra. It?s tightness hugging me makes me feel so feminine

It?s difficult to describe the wonderful feelings I experience from the moment I select my bra for the day, securing the hooks, strap adjustments, and leaning over to scoop. What a nice way to start the day.

Aspiring Member
    It's a fact that most women wear the wrong sized bra, so if they find them uncomfortable, they should either measure themselves or go and be measured, and buy the right size.

A well fitting bra (mostly meaning stays on my shoulders) is a pleasure all day. But can?t hide under a tee shirt.

hello Ginnifer,
    two generalisations -
    Men don't have boobs, so what better way is there to express our feminine side?
    And also dresses simply hang better if you are wearing a bra and falsies compared to being flat chested!
    luv J

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGreene View Post
    It's a fact that most women wear the wrong sized bra, so if they find them uncomfortable, they should either measure themselves or go and be measured, and buy the right size.
    HollyGreene, honestly talking, I don't know where did you get that "fact". Probably you'd seen those bra advertisements that declare it but that's bs.
    You're not a woman, you don't have to wear a bra the whole day.
    Some if the bra are less comfortable than others but when you have bug breast, D ir DD cup, a bra must stay strongly tight to tour chest to hold those around 3 lbs of tissue and the oldest the woman the more relaxed the muscle and tissues that hold the breast tissue relax and elong that the bra must contain them in position.
    I'd being wearing bra, the whole day for around 3 years, at the beginning as many crossdressers her just for pleasure of the mind, when, thanks to HRT, 2 years ago, the breast start growing I had to look for a comfortable that could hold them in place, different styles and models. Now my breast is B cup. I can't go without a bra. I don't like to show the naked breast under just a tshirt and I d been two times in a nudist beach, the feeling of being naked without a bra is amazing.
    Any bra, after hours is uncomfortable, some more , some less.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION