Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
I feel you've hit the nail on the head. No bra, no boobs. I personally have no desire to wear a bra without forms. Underdressing in one sans forms holds no draw for me. Somewhat pointless if you'll pardon the imagery.
I totally agree with Helen. If the bra fits correctly you should not feel the band unless your mind is geared to "Hey, I'm wearing a bra! But you cannot see it." If you need an A cup, so be it. If you're a larger, much larger, size I suspect you're going to feel the "tug" not the "hug" at the shoulders. I know of three women who needed breast reduction surgery because of the weight "tugging" down at the shoulders and chest wall. If your breast forms are of a larger size and have the consistency of human breast tissue, then you should feel the tugging at the shoulder straps. If you're going to wear an ill fitting bra, and, I see many women who look as if they're stuffed sausages, then yes you're going to feel the "hug." At my stage of the game, whether in male or female clothing, I want everything to fit right and feel right, which basically means I do not want to be stuffed into my clothes.