Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the feeling of a bra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the feeling of a bra

i'm new here and have a lot of questions so sorry ahead of time if I ask to much. three days ago out of nowhere I told my wife. she's very understanding but doesn't get it. how do i explain to her the feeling you get when you put on a bra?
    she's baffled and says for a woman it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
    thx,
    Ginny

My wife doesn't get it either!

She laughs about us. I get home, strip off the guy clothes and dress many evenings. She gets home strips off he work clothing, which is fashionable for work, some days a skirt and heels, then puts on a t-shirt and leggings. She says that I dress, and she undresses!

lol, it is kind of backwards.
    out of curiosity how long did she know before she saw you dressed?

I was dressing when she was out or when I was out of town for a few years, then one day she found a pair of panties. That was maybe three years ago. Since then we have gone the whole route from NO DRESSING! to DADT and she gradually came around, about 18 months ago ago. I dress in front of her now, but she doesn't care for the fake boobs, but is accepting. She enjoys when we both dress in lingerie, stockings and garters, nighties and high heels, so that is our fun together. We will also sit and do our nails together.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its the first thing I take off when I get home I don't like wearing a bra so I don't get it either.
    I think its just because you think you aren't supposed to like it that you do like it.
    Do you carry a lot of guilt over your dressing or your girly feelings?

yes I did feel guilt and was ashamed as that's not how a MAN is supposed to be and the burden of the secret finally got to me. I have only researched it in the last week and reading forums and such and realize i'm not alone. so now i'm trying to accept it as well since it seems that it's something I don't have a choice about.

thank you for all the input. just one day of being on here I feel so much better. for me nothing is more feminine than nice curvy breasts and a bra symbolizes that like nothing else. plus I don't get to dress much so when I do it's that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnifer Wilde View Post
    how do i explain to her the feeling you get when you put on a bra?
    A bra is like a constant hug, unless it is comfortable and sized properly, then you might even forget you are wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnifer Wilde View Post
    for a woman it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
    Many years ago my wife asked me for help finding the right bra. While she still takes if off when she gets home from work, she no longer complains about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    A bra is like a constant hug, unless it is comfortable and sized properly, then you might even forget you are wearing one.
    Yes! A hug!

Back in the '70s women burned their bras to show that they were liberated. Today, when I wear a bra, I feel liberated.

I would be lost without a bra. I am a droopy C cup, and going downstairs without any support can be "thumpy".

I need the lift, plus some padding for modesty. Plus I feel so feminine when showing some firm shape. I wear chicken fillets to give myself some extra boost to D cup, which is just what I need to fill out low cut tops and dresses.

I feel so sexy when presenting a full bust, whilst being held by a really firm bra band and tight straps.

As a GG, it is baffling to think about as more often then not bras are awwwwful, but at the same time... I think I personally understand it if I think about how I feel when I get a new bra that fits just right, and holds the girls up as it should..it?s fun and can be quite sexy! That?s how I am seeing things when I see my SO dressed up. 😊

Silver Member
    I wear bras that are comfortable. Most women wear bras that are not. My wife is a classic example in that she is wearing a bras too tight. Most women I know don't work at finding their size. I did at times but figured out that bras could be comfortable. I have always found girls/women were sexy when wearing bras.

I agree with Patience. It is precisely BECAUSE a bra is uniquely a woman?s article of clothing that I want to wear it. As much as is possible, I want to experience what it feels like to have a female body. When I wear my forms, I not only want to see the shape, but feel the weight and bounce. If women feel uncomfortable with bras, I want to share in that, too. Although they are very different sensations, I’ve wanted to experience the feeling of ear rings dangling against my neck, lipstick on my lips, a cool breeze against my skirted legs — these are things that women feel, and I want to feel like a woman! Nancy

i recently purchased a pocket bra and it holds my forms perfectly and it makes me feel so feminine when i dress fully going to buy more in different styes
    i just love them it makes me more connected to my fem self x
    Last edited by sophia62; 03-04-2020 at 02:41 AM.

When dressing for "Just around the house" I frequently leave the bra and girls packed away. but If I am going out, on they go. I do it more for the look I want to have when I am out. It is the general feel of the cloths that I like, not the bras.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-06-2020 at 02:36 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Platinum Member
    When our daughter at the age of three pulled open the bottom draw of my armoire, opened a large box with a vivid red Vanity Fair bra in it,and, yanked it out my wife and I had "The Talk." She said she had no idea why a man would wear a bra when he had "nothing to pack into it." Early in our marriage (before kids) we had incorporated negligees and hosiery for me into "bedroom play." I suppose she considered that to be a fetish since I had told her I liked the feel of nylon which was true. It's funny how slowly a man can progress into the world of cross dressing.

As far as a your wife's statement "it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world" my wife is in total agreement. In hot weather she'll yank that thing off as quickly as possible.

A properly fitting bra should be a joy to wear not an encumberance i think I have been lucky all of mine are comfortable and at the end of the day yes it comes off but not because it was uncomfortable it was because of bedtime.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

In my case, the tangible feeling of the bra itself is neither here nor there ( welcome to the community, btw! ). I'm not really a bra person - I only have one that I use when I dress. It's very no-frill. I bought two others which are stylish which I thought I admired from afar, but they lost their appeal as soon as I got them.

A regular guy might be satisfied with the body type I worked on developing, but for me, it's a constant source of day-to-day discomfort 😥. ( A cis-person should be capable of some understanding of this without requiring too much imagination, but they might choose not to want to try because it would overcome the inertia of greater tectonics ). I still work on maintaining shape because to let it go would not send it in the correct direction. The pecs are reasonable, and I take advantage of the definition of their tops, but they end too high up. I need to pad them from below, hence the bra with some ballast. Then with a garment over the top ( and a load more ballast ), it helps creates a pacifying shape 😌.

So what the bra delivers for me is intangible, but that kind of need might make a genetic female SO more uncomfortable than if it were tangible. Understandably.

( Incidentally, the fortified waist bands of 5 or 6 pairs of padded underwear that I use to pad out my hips does eventually start to hurt when being pressed down by a cincher and a shaper. Still, the physical pain is the lesser of two evils. In the case of a genetic female, it would be all pain and probably no intangible gain; so without a description of the full picture, I can see why one wouldn't understand it ).

- L.

Aspiring Member
    I have several Brassiere that I wear and are really comfortable, right now I am at work wearing a Triump Brassiere, I have one I sleep in too, I at first was a bit hesitant to try it on, now its addictive.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I look forward to wearing them because they are usually an exclusive item just for women. I enjoy knowing that I am able to share that experience.

I have chances to dress for lengthy time frames of up to 45 days so I have a lot of time in a bra. Most of my bras I do not find uncomfortable. For the most part I am not aware of the bra. I have couple that I usually do not wear as they do become disagreeable. One of them is the same size, same manufacture and same style as one my favorite bras.

In the summer my forms are more of the problem over bras. The heat build under the forms.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing a Bra 24/7 for over 8 years. I just can't be with out it.
    When my Wife was alive; she would ask me when she came home from work to unhook her Bra.
    She then would ask me where is my bra, go get it and I will hook you up.
    Some one should wear a Bra in this house.
    Rader

To feel good a bra has to fit properly and this doesn't just happen, it takes a lot of trial and error. So my wife and I have our own choices - mine don't suit her and her's don't suit me. It is the one item of clothing we don't share.
    If you are serious go to a lingerie outlet and have a fitting done by a professional. You will learn a lot n a few minutes.

I love wearing a bra. I'm not sure why either. I don't understand it myself but I do know I like it a lot! It makes me happy. My only problem is my concern of what others will do or think. That's actually more on me than anyone else.

So my wife doesn't understand it either but she knows it makes me happy and she's all for that!

Also...if I don't understand it myself, how could she?

Welcome, it is a different world, or maybe it's just me.

Yes a bra can be much more than just a supporting device. It's something that is only worn by woman. As such for some it can be a symbol of such.

The bra itself can be hot and uncomfortable depending on the bra. Than the right bra can make a difference.

I'm not big on bras, but I do wear one everyday now. I wear a bralette to work for support. When I go to out I wear a push-up bra. For me it's when you are pushing your breast to enhance your figure that they can be uncomfortable. The price of fashion,
    and/or vanity.

It's the promise of femininity that we long for, and can never really achieve.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.