Thread: Packer Problem

Packer Problem

Just out of curiosity does anyone else pack with the soft packer and if so do you have a problem with it damaging easy?
    It seems no matter how careful I am with the soft packers, they always tend to not last me long before I have to buy a replacement.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymoonserpent
    Just out of curiosity does anyone else pack with the soft packer and if so do you have a problem with it damaging easy?
    It seems no matter how careful I am with the soft packers, they always tend to not last me long before I have to buy a replacement.
    mine is on its way out and ive only had a it afew months

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Were did you guys buy them? Just wondering. Maybe it could be to warm for the material they are made of. If you know what I mean. The crotch gets real warm. I just bought ummm alittle friend and it was meant for sex and I'm trying it out as a packy. It is a little big but it works for right now.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Yeah, I've had the same problem.
    I've got a Mr. Right right now, and it's my favourite so far. It's also lasted the longest, although it's started to come apart. But I fixed it up with a little Krazy glue and it seems to be holding. But yeah the mango, Dj's PPP, Mr. Softie, all those fall apart so fast it's ridiculous.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.