Thread: 2 weeks en homme

Silver Member

2 weeks en homme

I really "feel" for you gals who can only dress after an extended period of time. I felt lost for 2 weeks while on a family vacation and unable to dress. But in my mind my guy clothes became feminine as I put them on. That helped until I was fully dressed. After flying to and leaving my airport, the very first thing I did was to put on a red lipstick and earrings. I looked at myself in the visor mirror and said, "that's my girl."

that's my situation. I have children and my wife works from home so I never have time alone.
    your a lucky girl Jenny!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can do two weeks+ in Robert's gear so easily, Jenny!

Considering the stress and issues I go thru to dress for 5 days at T get togethers? 2 weeks as Sherry would KILL ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jenny, I know the feeling. It is extended periods of time between when I have the opportunity to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Jenny it’s nice to see you back.

Hugs, Carly
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I remember those days when my wife and I would go on a trip and she was not accepting! These days she wonders what girlie stuff I am going to pack so she can bring some clothes to match!

Jenny, Good to have you back where you can be yourself again.
    Pumped, You are one very lucky girl, if I was not already married I would be asking if your wife has a sister,
    Crissy

She has four sisters, but you wouldn't want them! I got the best one of the bunch by far!

I am sorry you were forced into a short dry spell. I bet it felt great when you went full femme again.

I always thought en homme was the term used for females presenting as male, and that a dude presenting as a dude was merely in drab.
    Last edited by Patience; 01-04-2020 at 03:31 PM. Reason: A lady has a right to change her mind.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    She has four sisters, but you wouldn't want them! I got the best one of the bunch by far!
    My wife has two sisters and you would not want them either, count me as getting the best of my bunch.
    Crissy

If you are not able to crossdress, maybe underdress can help.
    Put a pair of pretty panties on.
    😍