Thread: More firsts, not much to others but they are to me!

More firsts, not much to others but they are to me!

Went to counselor today in my gold dress with black booties and leopard and gold jewelry! Picked up my check at work for the first time as Lana Mae! Boss was in office on telephone! She looked up and said, "Hi, Lana Mae! I like your outfit!" Some other employees saw the outfit and liked it as well as one's daughter(30ish)! Went inside the bank for first time as Lana Mae! Paid my one loan as Lana Mae for first time! I then went grocery shopping as Lana Mae but this isn't the first time! Then I went to eat at the restaurant, not a first! Too early to go home so I went and had the eyebrows waxed and a manicure with red polish and a design on the ring fingers in white and silver! First time at nail salon as Lana Mae and they recognized me right away! A very enjoyable day! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    Sounds like a very productive day on multiple levels. It?s amazing the volume of things we can get done when we flat out feel good about ourselves. Congratulations!

Congrats Lana Mae.
    It's interesting that you're in HRT, thinking on surgeries but don't do too much outside life as you meant to be.
    Once you try the truth reality, as someone said "and the truth shall set you free"....

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Lee Ann Rose: It was a great day! But then again just an ordinary day! An ordinary day as Lana Mae! Doing the daily chores!
    Devi: I only write so much here and not everything! I am Lana Mae! Even without wig, forms and makeup! Women go out without their wigs and breast enhancers as well as make up! My wife seldom wore make up! My breasts are large enough that they show through a tee shirt! My ears always have earrings(usually my pearls!) Now my fingernails are once again painted! I feel pretty feminine! Lana Mae is on the prowl! Grr! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Reading the account of your day makes me feel better and my day wasn't nearly as nice as yours. Keep working it girlfriend.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    I feel very happy for you. Keep at it

Great news I some day hope to one day be comfortable enough with myself to share my true self in the outer world too.
    Can I ask tho if you went full fem straight away or worked into it ,I don't know if I can until my body shape resembles my inner body image ,slowly over years I've been doing little changes shaving body hair , arching my eyebrows and stuff but nothing overt as yet .
    I don't have the confidence or self esteem yet to do it plus only my mom knows sofar but I'm building up to telling my family slowly was going to at Xmas when every one was together but didn't want to ruin any ones festivities not that I think it truelly would.

Sarah: Sorry yours was not as nice as mine! Maybe next time!
    Katya: There is no stopping Lana Mae! She will keep on keeping on! LOL
    Alice: I took many baby steps! I had to get out of the closet, it was driving me crazy! I went for a day time car ride with what I had which was only breast enhancers! No wig and no make up! I have grown from there! You have to push the envelope but slowly and at your own speed! I had to come out to my daughter because she lives with me! I am out to both of my children and my sister in law! Everyone at work knows and accepts! This was the longest and even the boss says I have to be me! Remember slow and at your own pace!
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!