Thread: Star Wars

Star Wars

I'm planning to go see the latest chapter and it feels strange. Why? Well the last 6 times I've been to the cinema I've been enfemme, it's as if it's become my default mode, to go in drab will seem like a reversal of roles. Funny how things can effect us.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 01-03-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The force is strong in this one. Haha. Have fun

Sandi

Platinum Member
    So, I?ll ask the obvious question. Why are you not going en femme this time? I can think of a couple reasons pertaining to family stuff.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I saw the first Star Wars when it premiered in the late 70's
    Never saw any of the others because the first one seemed like a B movie and not very good acting.
    Hope you like this last one.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Enjoy it Helen, seems that you had better go enfemme, to avoid any future regrets.

I am a "cinema pooper" myself. Have only been to 2 movies most of my entire adult life. The original Star Wars, then Brokeback Mountain.

Are there any real block-buster flicks produced anymore?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After a confused beginning? It really gets rolling! With all your favorite SW characters except Obi Wan and Yoda!

I thot of going dressed as Princess Laia. But, the Farce wasn't with me!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-04-2020 at 09:34 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kim,

Yep, family stuff stops me going enfemme. I'm been away from home on the other occasions I've been to the cinema.

I must admit being just a little surprised by how much I associate the cinema with going out as Helen. Everything else doesn't have the same linkage. It'll be interesting to see how I feel once there and if anything changes once over.

I just went to see Star Wars and I was dressed in a juniors Star Wars varsity sweatshirt Hollister skinny jeans with converse sneakers and wearing a light foundation with mascara. Just normal me.

Hellen, I am going to see the movie tomorrow in drab as well. I'm going with my step-daughter. Enjoy just the same.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    I hope you enjoy the film despite the man seeing it instead . I admit I'm not a follower of Star Wars but I did enjoy , " Le Mans " Starring Matt Damon and Christian Bales .That was my New Years eve treat back in my old home town .

Just re-watched "The Last Jedi". It had been a while since I last saw it and I thought I'd better get myself fully up to speed with the state of the plot.

As for watching the latest film I'd just have to make do with a bit of underdressing.

It was unusual being in the cinema in boy mode, nearly went to the wrong toilets, but otherwise, the movie is better in boy mode.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

> nearly went to the wrong toilets

Ha ha yes watch out for this Helen

So, I am excited as unlike most of you it will be my first time en femme at the theater! To top it off, it will be my daughter(asexual), her cis gender female friend and me! A night out with the girls and Star Wars too! What a night that will be!!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I did enjoy , " Le Mans " Starring Matt Damon and Christian Bales .
    I thought that film was terrific, well worth a watch.

I didnt go dressed though, and im not sure i could manage it, but perhaps one day.
    I suppose its ideal if you are nervous about going out, as you are in a dark room for two hours.

Banned Read only
    KymG,
    A while ago I went to see a film about the life of Monet , it wasn't a particularly good production , but I did get to chat to two lovely ladies before the show . The guy on my left had either fallen asleep OR .. as his knee kept touching mine , I was wearing a skirt and heeled boots , being in the dark can have it's problems !

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Helen, I went to see the new "Star Wars" film while I was home for Christmas break and I went totally enfemme?.. Of course, I made a post complete with pics about that. LOL Anyway, the movie is pretty good and I hope you will enjoy it. :-)
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Quote Originally Posted by KymG View Post
    I didnt go dressed though, and im not sure i could manage it, but perhaps one day.
    I suppose its ideal if you are nervous about going out, as you are in a dark room for two hours.
    Kym,

Going to the cinema was one of my first sorties into a public space other than a shop. You do of course have to go face to face with the SA to get your ticket but, ok it's a big but, if you can treat it just the same as if you're in drab, with confidence, it's pretty much a non event. Dress to blend and something you can sit in comfortably for two hours as opposed to dressing as if you're going clubbing, act with confidence and you'll have a fine time. Pick a film more likely to appeal to adults, opt for a later screening and it's generally quieter.

I used to go to the cinema dressed instead of going to clubs. wish I could do it again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Hi Helen, like you, going to the Cinema was one of the first places I went out dressed, encouraged by my ex.

Second time we went, as we were leaving the husband of a couple was joking with me about something in the film, had to mumble some affirmation as I had no practised voice.

Carried on for several years, always much more enjoyable going dressed, but they generally weren't busy (too arthouse lol) but seeing Rogue One was the busiest, no spare seats and I was very conscious of how close people felt.

For those not ready to face the SA many cinemas you can book online and collect ticket from a machine.

Well finally got to see it. Spoiler alert, the butler did it!

Just to stay in touch with my other side, I'll leave you to decide light or dark, I went under-dressed in tights and knickers. Well I could feel the force, of the knicker elastic that is.