Thread: Wow life is changein

Platinum Member

Wow life is changein

Hello Wendy here well I Think so anyway update...
    My wife had her cancer come back this time she is terminally ill not good but we are dealing.

Last summer my l-3 vertebrae collapsed this stopped me from being able to walk a huge spine Sugery
    I am learning how to walk all over not fun ..but it?s coming slowly we have a understanding I wear painties yogar pants and shape wear...

You know I tried to just stop doing girly stuff kinda can?t I am wired different it?s ok I would die in a heartbeat for my wife to live but that?s not going to happen...

We tLk about what is going on and we?re we are planning to do she came out and told I want you to be happy you should just become a woman when I pass .she does chemo every Friday she is on the couch worn out and resting. I am cleaning and doing my housework bra panties yoga pants and a loose Mickey Mouse sweat shirt.... I brought her in something to drink she said you look cute my housewife....
    I have no idea we?re or when any thing is going to happen one day at a time

Love your family they love you too sometimes we are just a little hard for them to understand

Wendy, I can't even begin to process the contemplation of losing my wife. I am utterly heartbroken at this news.

Sounds to me that you and she are determined to make the best of every moment that you have with each other. Someday she will pass. It comes to us all in time whether that time be long or short, but it is what we do with the time we have.

You and she are a testament to how important it is to be 'present' with whatever time you have.

My heart goes out to you both.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

sorry to here the prognosis is terminal, i drove for the american cancer societies "road to recovery" as a voluteer, chemo is a bear, needed but expensive and toxic.

give her all the special attention and loving you can muster up for the time being, may peace come to you and your wife
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

So sorry about your wife's prognosis, Wendy.

Thank you for being a loving partner.

Wendy, My heart goes out to you and your wife, I have walked the same path 11 years ago and know how difficult
    it is to go thru. Do everything you can to keep her comfortable and try to bring a smile to her face. Your life will
    change thru and after she passes, be strong.
    Joanne

Hi Wendy,

Best of luck to the both of you.

Marion

Wendy, I found it hard to read your post and I have welled up. My heart goes out to you and your wonderful wife. Hugs, Crissy
    Crissy

Wendy I am very sorry to hear this .
    As most know here I lost my sweetheart of a decade nearly 2 years ago and oh I cannot count the times I wish I could say "I love you" one more time .
    Quality time is everything .
    Love
    IG : Knightress Oxide

So sorry to hear what you are going thru. Try to keep her comfortable, put a smile on her face and love her. My prayers a with you both.

Wendy, I am feeling great empathy toward you right now. I just got home from leaving my wife in the hospital,after driving her to the emergency ward earlier this morning. She was in a great deal of discomfort and pain for the last 24 hours. We are still up in the air as to exactly how serious it is. I'm here in this empty house not knowing what to do with myself . Stay strong, my friend.
    Last edited by April Rose; 01-04-2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Silver Member
    Sorry to hear about the cancer returning. Seems like with all the research and funds that are spent they could eliminate cancer. Enjoy your time together

Wendy, I deeply feel for you right now so very much I truly know what you are you are going through, I too have been in your position with the loss of my mum from cancer, its not an easy time right now and no doubt wont ever be but with whatever time you have with your loved one you must be strong and resolute for the both of you. make the best of each day and try and make those days as special as you can.
    I grieve for you both my heart goes out to you in every way, so very sorry for you.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Wendy, prayers for you and your wife. Enjoy what time you have together and always cherish it.

Wendy hang in there she needs you now more than anything. I know been there 20yrs ago.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Prayers to you both Wendy I know its rough but do whats best for both of you.

Silver Member
    Wendy, praying for your wife and you.

Platinum Member
    Sorry to hear such a dreadful prognosis. Hold your wife tight. Never go to bed without saying "I love you!" My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer (Triple Negative) back in August 2016. She ran the course of chemo, surgery, radiation and finished treatment April 2017. Appears to be cancer free, but,,, One thing I can attest to is a woman never stops thinking about cancer returning. Everything may seem fine outwardly, but, thoughts are always with them whether expressed or not. There is not too much a husband can do other than to be supportive and helpful and expressing his love for her. Prayers are with your wife and you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Wendy , Thanks for the update, It is hard to read this with a dry eye,

Totally enjoy every second that you both have together.

You will cherish those memories forever! >Orchid
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 01-05-2020 at 05:47 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

All my prays goes out to your wife and you and family!

Cherish the time you have. Puts life in perspective.

Aspiring Member
    Wendy,
    You and wife are in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong and may many blessings come to both of you.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Wendy,

I've been down the path you are on. My wife lost her battle with cancer over 6 years ago. It's the hardest work I've ever done and emotionally the most challenging. I have no doubt you have her care as your top priority with a goal of making her comfortable and as happy as possible under difficult circumstances. In the meantime you are facing your own health challenges as well as making sure none of the day to day business finds it way to her. It's hard. I hope you have a lot of support from family, friends and whatever other communities you may be part of. Even with that support you will need care as well. Look for resources that will help you stay fresh while knowing others are providing for your wife. I felt guilty every time I left my wife's bedside, but those breaks helped me cope with everything that was going on and gave me time to prepare for the grieving we all knew was coming our way.

Please take care of yourself the best you can and tell your wife you love her often. My biggest regret is the 1,000 times I could have said those words and didn't.

Sarah
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Platinum Member
    I?m so sorry to hear about the terminal diagnosis for your wife. I hope she can live comfortably and happily for as long as possible.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wendy, You have my prayers for you and your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Just trying to keep her Cansur numbers low trying to do some trips for her fla and then mawie not easy thank you all