Thread: I don't hate it.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I don't hate it.....

Hey y'all! :-) I just had some thoughts to cross my mind..... Anyway, I did go out dressed again this evening, I will make a post complete with pics later.
    Anyway, I have seen some you post and say that you hate being in male mode. Well of course, I am not going to bash or talk anyone down about that; the way I see it, your female mode is your normal and I can honestly say that I understand. Now as for me, like so many others here, I was born a male and I've been a male for over 36 years now. My male mode is normal for me and while I am happier in female mode, (which I'm in right now) I don't hate my male mode. I will be perfectly honest, CD'ing is something that I've dreamed of doing for most of my life. All of my life I have loved wearing pantyhose and tights, I have experimented in the past and put on my older sister's clothes when I was alone. Also when I was a teen and home alone one time, my ex-stepmother, (if you will), had bought bags and bags full of feminine clothes, blouses, skirts, dresses, etc. and I tried on a lot of those clothes..... It felt AMAZING! LOL Also, YEARS ago, like back in 2004 or 2005, (this is something else that I have yet to share with y'all), when I was married and in the Air Force, my now ex-wife was having an Avon party at home with some other women, so she had me to leave the house and get a hotel room for the night, which I didn't mind. So, I actually bought some feminine clothes, makeup and a wig, went back to the hotel room and I went out CD'd for a little while..... That was actually the first time I ever did it. Of course, my makeup sucked and so did the cheap wig that I bought, but it felt SO good..... I wish I had pictures of that but I don't. I had wanted to do it again ever since and now like, 14 years or so later I finally can. I later told my now ex-wife about it and boy, was she TICKED?! LOL Yeah, she didn't like it at all and made me get rid of all of the feminine clothes except for my pantyhose. Anyway, it's perfectly normal for me to wear my men's clothes most of the time and I only get to let Kimberly out for a day every two weeks. I do hate that, I wish I could be Kimberly a lot more but with the way my life is, I just can't..... I have a career, my entire life is as a male and I'm just used to that, of course. I just wish I could dress up a lot more often. My male mode is my normal but at this point, I feel like my female mode is my second normal and I do have a VERY strong feminine side.
    Anyway, just thought I would share that with y'all. :-)
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 01-05-2020 at 01:10 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.