Thread: Dressing can be so much fun! it was for me today

Dressing can be so much fun! it was for me today

Everybody round here is so used to seeing me dressed that now it is no longer a worry (and has not been for a very long time). This morning like every morning I go up to my village shop for my croissant and get a kiss from Mirielle.
    This morning was no different except I have a soft spot for bacon flavoured crisps and together with my croissant I picked up a packet of crisps to which Mirielle smiled and patted her hips and tummy and told me it was not good for the waist line.
    I told her I had to preserve my "love handles"! and politely lifted the hem of my wooly and showed her a small bit of a "love handle".
    Well this did it! we fell about laughing and off I went, still laughing now just thinking about it.
    I am so happy to reached this stage in my life.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Isn't it nice to reach that stage of your life when you can go where you want to and be who you were meant to be
    Glad you had a great morning experience
    Enjoy the rest of your day being who you are

Thank you so much I am still smiling about it all!

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    Somehow presenting female does appear to release something which we may not experience in male mode , people are more friendly and I find I really do have more fun and closer contact with people .

There really does become a point when male mode holds nothing for us .

Glad that you have such great friends. down here I have no such friends. Most people around here (South east USA - bible belt/red neck country) are very narrow minded.
    Love handle? mine is more like a love spare tire that starts at the left side near the back and runs al the way around to the same point of the right side.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like you're enjoying life, Bobbi? Good! I hope u have a great year!

Personally tho, I find my love handles disgusting! Women have big butts. Not waists. When I put on any extra weight it goes rite to my waist! Very unfem!

The only times I diet r after eating binges, like now. After the holidays! I got 5 pounds to get rid of. And, u just know where they're sitting.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-06-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Bobbi, That sounds like one girl giving some good advice to another girl. 😁
    Crissy

Sherry, yes I am having an enjoyable time right now and thats putting it mildly my spare tyr is going to have to go! only when the warm weather comes and i get out and do the garden!
    Crissy, Mirielle and I seem to have a similar sense of humour but in the spring things will change round here, gone will be the spare tyre to be replaced with a mini skirt!!

Bobbi, a person who can laugh at themselves, is comfortable with themselves.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie you have nailed it exactly with just those few words! my feelings exactly.