Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Journey with Kaylin. And my Parents now know!

My Journey with Kaylin. And my Parents now know!

Well, I haven't been on here very much at all. And that I'm very sorry for. :-( although I do have a few of you on my personal social media. Which is good! So we still stay connected that way.

Hope you all had a Fabulous time over the holidays. Let's get into this...

So over the last month, I decided to break out and start telling family and close friends about Kaylin. Ya me, the Crossdresser and a Drag Queen Kaylin. I've had some interesting secrets told to me about others. I've had to give some background and tell some of them where it all started from. Give some solid understanding. But overall, it's going Great! Not 1 negative reaction. Everyone has been wonderful. The only thing that kind of bothered me was a friend told me him and his wife are swingers and they would love for me to join lol No Thanks!

LoL Other than that, it's all been really great.
    Out of 180 people, I told almost 50. That's a Major step!

So Christmas day came. It was after dinner I sat in the living room across from my mom watching TV and chatting. I thought to myself this is a perfect opportunity to tell her about Kaylin. I kept shutting down as I kept sort dancing around the subject. An hour passed. She kept chatting, I jumped in and said "Listen, I can't take it anymore". She goes "what's wrong?". I said I gotta secret to tell you. I said "I'm a crossdresser and a drag queen". She looked at me and started laughing as if I was kidding. I said I'm serious!!! I'm not kidding. She stopped laughing. And took a deep breath and then asked if she could see pictures. I showed her pictures in my phone. She said omg...... I said what? She goes your so pretty!. We started the chat about it.

She then took another deep breath and went to get my dad. He was upstairs for awhile. She came back down with him they sat across from me. They looked at each other and said "were gonna roll with it". "We accept you for you.
    " "If this makes you happy, it makes us happy. We love you!"

I almost lost it!!! As I couldn't believe I did it. I told them. The next day I sat with them and gave them the 411 on some of the past etc...

Now my wife and I had a deep discussion about Kaylin.
    My wife told me that after we are moved into the new place in the next month or so, and we are settled in. She said she would like to see me blossom out and grow a bit. I said what do you mean? She said I want Kaylin to be more than just a drag queen, and more than just an occasional thing. I want her around more. You need to give her 50/50. She said she loves that side of me. And would like it become more apart of me on weekly basis after we are settled. Give some days of the week for my Male self. But give Kaylin the other half. I damn near almost dropped to the floor. I was completely mind blown by her response. Here she loves Kaylin. She said when we move we are gonna work on that. I still am absolutely blown away. Very blessed and grateful. I am going to roll with it after we move. This is by her request.

Absolutely FLOORED!!!!

So now back to the drawing board again. Here I am completely blown away by everything lately. I have such a solid support network. Amazing family and friends. I still dont know what to say by all this. It's almost to good to be true. I got my work cut out for me still on some things. But, Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger closet.

Thanks again for reading. Some stuff got left out. But this is pretty much to the point.

I came such along ways since I first joined here. Over the last year this has been incredible. It's still a long journey to go as a crossdresser, cause I'm not 100% outhere quite yet. But things are going great. Some of your advice on here had helped me and others stories of experiences have helped me in this process to even get this far.

Thanks for reading!!

And see you around and Take care,
    Kaylin

Such a great family

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    So very, very pleased for you!

What a beautiful network of family and friends you have. I also told my mother, although I?m older than you.
    Enjoy

C'mon now ? it's early, I'm tired, I have to get ready for work, and you hit me with a story that has me nearly in tears? No fair!

So thrilled, and so looking forward to hearing more unfold!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

There is a little bit of Drag Queen in me too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Kaylin what a unbelievable and amazing journey you are having i'am so happy for you what a wonderful wife and parents you have!

Kaylin, I am so happy for you, you have not been here that long yet we have seen you grow so much. Continued success!
    Crissy

Wow. Words escape me. What a wonderful story. Congratulations and kudos to your family for thier love and understanding.

Kaylin you are very fortunate and lucky with how life has turned out for you roll on 2020 and more adventures for you, awesome!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Kaylin, I'm happy this has gone so well for you. I imagine the happiness, joy and relief you must be experiencing.

What a beautiful story. It seems almost magical in many ways. You must be doing something right. I think your story shows the big difference between the world of us oldies compared to the world of you youngsters. It is a wonderful thing to see and your experience seems to be more common in your age group. It shows that in time as you replace us things in the gender department is likely to change toward much greater acceptance. Enjoy your journey.

Wow! Good for you. Agree with Gretchen. Different world than we came up in... Nancy

Kaylin, That is great news that your family is so accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nice story. Many of us can only dream of having that level of acceptance. I am very happy for you. Take care.

Sandi

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm really happy for you Kaylin make the best of what you've got going there.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Truly amazing, sounds too good to be true. I’m so jealous right now but I’m very happy for you. You picked the right woman to be your wife.

Thanks everyone. :-) And No I am not sugar coating anything either, or I'm not here to brag. I posted this cause I wanted to share what the experience has been like. This has Not been easy by any means at all. It was tough even telling people the first few. But got much easier after that. My Male friends so far that know, to my surprise have been so wonderful to me. That was one of my bigger fears cause of how guys are. Theres that Tough guy or I'm a Man front. Lucky? Absolutely. Also, My wife will get to see Kaylin more often and that is fine. Do I plan to become Kaylin 24/7. No I wouldn't do that. They still need my guy self around. Both my wife and our son. I'm happy that my wife finds something special in Kaylin. That means alot to me. And I will give a little more outhere of her. For those that have recently found this forum, and our reading this post. And looking for answers, The hope is there. The world is definitely a little more accepting these days than it was in the dark ages. I still do have some hypocrite family that are close minded and probably would hate me for coming out with this. But sometimes it takes things like this too weed out the bad people. Either your with me, or hit the road. Thats where I'm at. So far I haven't had to give the road option. Hopefully that continues. Have a great day ladies! Thanks again everyone :-)
    Last edited by Kaylin; 01-07-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Platinum Member
    It's really great to read stories of total acceptance by those closest to a person. They must realize you're a great person no matter what you are wearing.

That's great news glad your moving ahead so smoothly. Buy your wife some flowers or a nice gift she deserves it.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    I?m stunned. Friends acceptance (w/ or w/o swingers) is good, of course. Parental acceptance is totally great. Your wife?s embrace of Kaylin and encouragement to make her a much greater part of your life is utterly amazing.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    Kaylin, what a beautiful success story! Questions: Other than the way you came out to your grandmother, how did you approach your friends? What did you say as an opener/ice breaker to get them to listen and eventually accept?
    The way you did it, what you said, how you said it could be very valuable to those wishing to do the same.

Kaylin, a wonderful story and so proud and happy for you!!!! As Sandi said, some of us only dream of even telling anyone ... let alone being lovingly and enthusiastically accepted by a partner. Almost made me cry that story, you lucky girl.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Thanks ladies I'll have to follow up with a good reply tommarow. I'm gonna head off to bed. (Sorry I'm so tired) I'm gonna post some of the messages I first sent to some friends just to maybe help those on how I broke the ice to certain people. I did it a few different ways to kick the conversation off. I'll do it tommarow though. Have a great night
    and thank you everyone. I'm very grateful and blessed. It means alot. The last month has definitely been eye opening. And a very interesting but very cool experience. Be back tommarow goodnight

Very happy for you
    Such a great story, a perfect ending, and you are so lucky to have such a great and loving family.
    Even better is how your wife wants more of Kaylin in your daily lives
    May all your dreams come true