Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Journey with Kaylin. And my Parents now know!

Thanks Joan!

This is just one of 30+ messages. I wrote this too a female who's a good friend of me and my wife. She ofcourse was completely acceptive. But this will give those an idea. How i sort of worked into it. Thanks for the question Jenny. I had to edit some names on this. But here ya go.

"Absolutely, ya life has definitely threw us a block from hanging out in so many years. I was just thinking about that when I posted that radio station photo. It was from that time period. We all used to do game night back in the day lol Wii nights haha. Good memories though. Ya you guys are definitely gonna hit us up if your in the area and we really should get dinner before we move. Ya i Have to tell you this, so I came out with something to my wife earlier this year. I told some close friends an some family too. But not everyone needs to know right now. I came out to #### and told her I was a crossdresser and into doing drag etc. And I was doing it since I was a teenager. It's been a long kept secret. She wanted me to be completely open about it. So I came out 100% to her. She wanted me to not hide anymore from her. Now almost a year later we are both makeup buddys. So if you were wondering why I used to get her boots. I used to do a lot of shopping for myself. I wanted you to know this too. Like its apart of me and theres a time and place for everything. Put it that way. I'll let ya see a few pics. You'll be a lil surprised. We been doing makeup sessions
    all year long."
    Last edited by Kaylin; 01-08-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Wonderful Kaylin. You have a great family and friends.

Kaylin, that is really fantastic. How awesome to get that out in the open and have them support you. I am so happy for you. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Thanks Ladies

Hi Kaylin,

I am so happy for you. You have an amazing wife and parents.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Thanks Robin