Well, I haven't been on here very much at all. And that I'm very sorry for. :-( although I do have a few of you on my personal social media. Which is good! So we still stay connected that way.

Hope you all had a Fabulous time over the holidays. Let's get into this...

So over the last month, I decided to break out and start telling family and close friends about Kaylin. Ya me, the Crossdresser and a Drag Queen Kaylin. I've had some interesting secrets told to me about others. I've had to give some background and tell some of them where it all started from. Give some solid understanding. But overall, it's going Great! Not 1 negative reaction. Everyone has been wonderful. The only thing that kind of bothered me was a friend told me him and his wife are swingers and they would love for me to join lol No Thanks!

LoL Other than that, it's all been really great.
Out of 180 people, I told almost 50. That's a Major step!

So Christmas day came. It was after dinner I sat in the living room across from my mom watching TV and chatting. I thought to myself this is a perfect opportunity to tell her about Kaylin. I kept shutting down as I kept sort dancing around the subject. An hour passed. She kept chatting, I jumped in and said "Listen, I can't take it anymore". She goes "what's wrong?". I said I gotta secret to tell you. I said "I'm a crossdresser and a drag queen". She looked at me and started laughing as if I was kidding. I said I'm serious!!! I'm not kidding. She stopped laughing. And took a deep breath and then asked if she could see pictures. I showed her pictures in my phone. She said omg...... I said what? She goes your so pretty!. We started the chat about it.

She then took another deep breath and went to get my dad. He was upstairs for awhile. She came back down with him they sat across from me. They looked at each other and said "were gonna roll with it". "We accept you for you.
" "If this makes you happy, it makes us happy. We love you!"

I almost lost it!!! As I couldn't believe I did it. I told them. The next day I sat with them and gave them the 411 on some of the past etc...

Now my wife and I had a deep discussion about Kaylin.
My wife told me that after we are moved into the new place in the next month or so, and we are settled in. She said she would like to see me blossom out and grow a bit. I said what do you mean? She said I want Kaylin to be more than just a drag queen, and more than just an occasional thing. I want her around more. You need to give her 50/50. She said she loves that side of me. And would like it become more apart of me on weekly basis after we are settled. Give some days of the week for my Male self. But give Kaylin the other half. I damn near almost dropped to the floor. I was completely mind blown by her response. Here she loves Kaylin. She said when we move we are gonna work on that. I still am absolutely blown away. Very blessed and grateful. I am going to roll with it after we move. This is by her request.

Absolutely FLOORED!!!!

So now back to the drawing board again. Here I am completely blown away by everything lately. I have such a solid support network. Amazing family and friends. I still dont know what to say by all this. It's almost to good to be true. I got my work cut out for me still on some things. But, Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger closet.

Thanks again for reading. Some stuff got left out. But this is pretty much to the point.

I came such along ways since I first joined here. Over the last year this has been incredible. It's still a long journey to go as a crossdresser, cause I'm not 100% outhere quite yet. But things are going great. Some of your advice on here had helped me and others stories of experiences have helped me in this process to even get this far.

Thanks for reading!!

And see you around and Take care,
Kaylin