Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

Well here I am it has been since November 23rd last year that I have had the opportunity of being Jeanette as have been on leave and not travelling for work,
    I spent two weeks on a ship which there was quite a few transgenders and CD's, most looked stunning and I was Jealous without being obvious.
    Today I have worked away from town for the first time and could not get away to the motel quick enough after work ten minutes latter new black lace body suit Bra, stockings, high heels skirt and blouse, gee do I feel good and looking to spending the night a jeanette

Jeanette, Welcome back and enjoy dressing. Stay safe from the fires.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome back and enjoy your time as Jeanette

Jeanette,

Some things are worth the wait but I guess you'd rather not wait that long. Hopefully you'll get a spell of more concerted dressing and even more time to relax.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Gold Member
    Welcome Back Jeanette, Glad you are able to dress again. I know it just feels great.
    Rader

Thank you everyone for your comments and Thank you Jamie for your Thoughts