Let me start with this. I live between three major citys in WI. Green bay, Eau claire, and Madison, but they are all far enough away. 90 plus miles. So its not like I can hope in my car, and go to these cities. When I work 6 days a week.

You would figure I live in a decent sized town. 50-60k peopl or so, but I can not for the life of me find any thing trans related at all. Other then a gay bar. There is no LGBT things in this town.

The few local ladies I have met. That claim to be a crossdresser. If they are they never want to go out. That's fine, but I do enjoy going out when I can. So we usually go our own ways and that's that.

This summer met a local girl. We hung out a few times, and talked almost daily. I figured we were becoming friends. We are close in age, and enjoy going out.

So this past weeknd we were going to go out. We made 75% of our plans. I booked a hair salon to get my hair done, and everything was good on my end. I texted her Friday asking if everything is good, and to say my appointment is at 730 sat, and to text me asap so if I need to cancel. Texted her the same thing about 10am, and 1pm. Got nothing back, and canceled my appointment. I figured she would text back after knowing my luck. I haven't heard from her sense, or bothered to text her since.

I don't mind being blown off. I'm kinda use to it, but by people I dont spend months getting to know. Because of this woman I'm not sure if I care if I ever meet some some one local again.

Before I hear I can always come here. I know I can, but as munch as I'm not a people person. Its always nice to have some one you know at a personal level, and some one you can see physically once and a while.