Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Location, going out en femme and the women in my world...

Thanks for the interesting replies. I'm not sure what leggings are but my guess is that they're what I think of as tights. I've got two pair of black tights so some tops and women's casual shoes will follow along with a better quality wig. When I emerge from my self imposed exile, and I feel like it's going to happen, that will be my blending in outfit of choice. Some women's athletic shows with feminine trim would look nice and blend in with today's styles.

I grew up in the 50's and 60's with WWII era parents so I'm familiar with styles and music from their 40's era favorites right up to today's casual look. It would be fun to emulate those styles of years gone by but few places I see women dressed in clothing of bygone days aside from the calendars girls posing for photos at 50's era car shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    Thanks Dutchess for the fabulous picture of you and Griffin twins! It's just to bad that there is not more ladys like you! The thing i was trying to say is up to 8" of snow and 20 degrees just not dress wearing weather for game day! Thx!
    Oh I know , I was just being silly , you are quite correct though .
    I would have my cashmere sweaters on, nice jeans , my glitter Seahawks Uggs , and my fancy heavy wool overcoat , with scarves and Seahawks gloves/hat, I love winter clothes .
    I might even have to have my heated ski jacket on for that actually , Lambeau is a flipping BEAST in the winter , there are times for dresses and times you don't play around .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 01-11-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide