Thread: New Year, New Adventures

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

New Year, New Adventures

Greeting to everyone and Happy New Year. Yes, I realize it is the 10th of January already, but I am a procrastinator. I also work a lot too. The new year is upon us and hopefully many new adventures await. Did have a relatively stress free holiday and birthday. Was going to get tickets to Def Leppard/Motley Crue/Poison & Joan Jett, including a meet and greet with DL, but the cost was WAY TOO HIGH. I don't know of any concert that is worth in excess of $1200, but I digress. So far had 2 opportunities to dress. Usually when I dress, I like to go out and about. First outing of '20 has me going to Burlington with the wife. I have noticed that this is occurring with slightly more frequency. A new Ross Dress for Less opened about a hour from us and she just had to go. Who am I to object? Especially when I can dress. First pic is the outfit that I wore that day. 2nd pic is of a top we actually bought. I don't usually buy because women's clothes are WAY over priced. Wife liked it and it may be one of the few things we can actually share, other than scarves or jewelry. I think after all the applicable markdowns and discounts, it came out to around $9 or $11.

Second outing was the indirect result of a store closing. Macy's in a nearby suburb is actually closing. I don't usually shop at Macy's, but I figures what the hell. I went to another outlet mall before that, and that outlet mall just lost a Lane Bryant and Dress Barn. You can actually walk down the outdoor aisles at this outlet mall and see nothing but empty stores. Some of the stores are now being used as office space by a local company, but not much else exists at this outlet mall any more. They do have a Rack Room Shoes outlet store still open, so that is about all that is worth going there for anymore. As for Macy's, it was about a hour away, so I drove. The 3rd pic is the outfit I put together for that day. I did something rather unusual when dressing. I wore pants. I did this partly because it was freezing outside, in the mid 20s F. I also did it as I got a new pair of black boots with a chunkier heel a few days prior. I like that look on the wife, and wanted to try it. All in all, I think I did pretty good. 4th pic is just of a top I tried on, and decided to get a little silly, trying to strike a pose (which is not easy when doing selfies). Had to darken that one up a bit, had a light right behind me which made it hard to take photos. Sorry about the blur.

Finished the night off with a mini GNO in Warren. Wednesdays are more laid back and enjoyable. Had to call it a night a bit early as I had to work the next day, and the wife had been up since early that morning. Not a bad start to the new year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Michelle, very nice. Really like pics 1 and 2. Enjoy 2020.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Very nice photos, enjoy girl
    Have a great 2020