Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Combining male and female dressing styles

I underdress and sometimes even wear my boobs in male mode, but that is adding fem traits to my male presentation. Wearing pants for women in male mode does not count.

And depending on where you go, it is not strictly necessary to pass as a female when going out en femme. All you need to do is to not look obviously male. Until one does that, one will invariably find oneself addressed as an average male.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Read only
    Yahh Me also try the new new clothing style and add DIY things, also add the male and female combination of dressing. I get the compliment when i try something mix and match in dress.

Does a flannel shirt over a lacy camisole count as mixing gender styles.

I wear a beard and dress or skirt all the time. I don't want to look like I want to pass.
    Of course I'd love to be a gorgeous lesbian but ...
    Last edited by Tamroi; 04-07-2020 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Hi Trysha,
    Up until now, I have been either in all femme or all male mode. No mixing. See also, the post "Dressing femme at the gym." Reading some posts here, especially of people wearing yoga pants, girls tops, and even painted toe nails (wow) to the gym while in male mode, it occurred that my male identity is not fully owning my crossdressing. I mean, if I get clocked, I'm just an anonymous guy in a dress, wig, and heels. It can't be traced back to my male identity. I have decided to tell the truth and own it completely. I'm out to my neighbors and family but not the general public and that is going to change. Once the lockdown is lifted, I will begin wearing slinky spandex to yoga class and presenting as my male self - a known entity- who likes to wear women's clothes. No more hiding behind a wig and anonymity. It's risky and I might get laughed at but I have not been fully honest and that needs to stop. For now though, I'm en femme almost 24/7 and I LOVE it. So freeing and delicious. I'm going to take just a bit of that naughty girl with me when I go back to work. That should make the suit and tie at least bearable until I can get home and bring Miss Heather out to play.

XOXO
    Last edited by Heather2die4; 04-10-2020 at 10:00 AM.