Its been a busy couple of weeks, first I switch edo's with another in my current doctors office. I fretted doing this and after discussing it with my therapist made the call. I don't know why it made me full of anxiety I researched the other doctor and I believe its a better match. I wont see her until June of this year after I do the next blood test.

I met with my primary doctor, other than the letter he received from my original therapist now on my third, he didn't know anything about what I am going through. He has never had a transsexual patient or seen one in the practice. He doesn't have a problem treating me, I guess for me i need to decide if going to a practice familiar with gender would be better.

I also confided in my Electrolysis office about me too. I talked with sister she is my emergency contract. She suspect something years ago as she found a profile in FB for me. She has confided to me about her own gender anxiety having wanted to be a boy/man. I though it was because she had three brother but its deeper than that.

No one has given any negative feed back, taking small steps letting this out.