Thread: Over protecting our female qualities

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Over protecting our female qualities

On Wednesday I worked in the plant, a office women asked me if I could help her out with a stuck file drawer. I love walking through the office all the office ladies dressed so nice so much different then working out in the field and its tights season my favourite. I went to her cubicle, I don't know how 8hrs goes by working in those cubicles, but anyway I was straighting out the desk and I didn't notice she was pulling on the drawer and bang, the drawer hit me in the calve. OMG almost like I was shot I dropped whatever was in my hands and I instantly grabbed my leg and raised my pants exsposing my bare leg to see if there was a cut or scare. There was nothing and I guess the way I reacted she made some fun comments about if I wanted her to call HR and fill out a accident report or maybe I may need some time off work. I walked away fake laughing and waving my hand teller her she's welcome for the great job I did, she yelled out "by the way nice smooth leg you got there".
    Well at that point I realized I'm a little over protective of my female qualities, am I alone here? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-11-2020 at 09:39 PM.