Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sudden urge to dress.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sudden urge to dress.

So i havent dressed much recently at all, havent felt like it, until i suddenly got the intense urge to dress right now, for no reason that i know of, but it must be done.
    Feels exciting.
    Time for a shave and the evening will now wizz by.
    Does anyone else feel like this?

Sometimes, but i have not gotten fully dolled for a few months now, and have two Ebay great dresses, which i have not even worn fully yet. Been tired, other pressing issues like dental, finances, the world situation, close call driving, where i should have been killed, etc.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not for a very long time, Kym!

I dress so often now, the "Urge to dress" doesn't stand a chance anymore!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The thing is, the urge comes on strong, and I simply cant wait, the excitement builds when I know I will dress.
    Two or three times in a short period then don't dress for a couple of weeks or more.

Hi KymG I totally get it when you say how excited you get when you know you will be able to dress. I dress a couple of times a month sometimes more and the anticipation of a full day out is amazing.

Alice Torn,

"real life" kind of puts dressing in perspective doesn't it? For me anyway.

I was fine this morning enjoying my coffee when the fog rolled in. Now I'm enjoying my coffee in my bra, panties, hose and a dress. I wish I was braver about going outside.
    Leesa xo

It's all yu'al's fault! you activated my urge to dress. (Grin). I have a dress laid out on the bed in my makeshift photo studio. I will take a few photos in it today (maybe) as soon as I get my face sprayed/applied on. But will stay in the house (Closest).

How many of you "Paint on your face" in stead of "appling your face"?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I am exactly where you are. I am also afraid of going outside. I think I will start first with a car drive. Maybe get takeout food at the window, see if they call me sir.

Natalie

Hi Natalle. I have on several occasions driven over 4 hours to get to Atlanta, GA and driven back. Fully dressed in a dress, heels and sometimes with a wig sometimes not. Driving away from you local community is less scary then just around the neighborhood. When out of town fewer people know who you are. As long as you obey the driving laws and not get stopped by toe "PoPo" (Police types) you will not have a problem. One nice thing about some small fuel station is that the have one general use john. But the other side of that coin is it is also that same type of station that will have problems because they don't like MIAD (Male in a Dress). I tend to not do much drinking of anything till I get near where I am going.
    Yes I have long hair about 14" long, but will wear a wig when I worry about my male pattern baldness, even though I have seen GGs with the balding too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have had that urge and luckily I can usually act on it, but nor always. I have also thought about dressing and the fog started to roll in and then for some reason I just didn't want to any longer. I stood there and looked at my boobs, butt and an assortment of dresses and clothing and just said no it just didn't feel right. What ever "right " is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Of course, feels so right

The urge to dress does ebb and flow. Lately it's been flowing like Class IV rapids.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty common comment I hear on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    The urge to dress does ebb and flow. Lately it's been flowing like Class IV rapids.
    Mine too, but as a closeted dresser, it sometimes feels like the undertow has me in it's grip.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Spend the whole day dressed, its mostly my routine alone and the freedom to do so.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I'm taking a day or two off. Dressing has been taking over my life!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Ressie, I'm with you dressing has all most taken over my life. It's not a sudden urge, it's a constant urge. I dress all most every day that my wife works and I don't. I am spending more and more on clothing, shoes, make up and the like. BUT god do I love dressing. Just the process of going full out is such a blast and when I see "her" before pictures, WOW I love it. I still do the things I need, and like, to do but dressing up seems to be #1.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Yes, even though I dress, to some degree, daily, it is amazing. The urge can occur out of nowhere and at any time. I?ve experienced both. It can range from mild to intense. Sometimes, even when dressed, I feel an urge to change clothes, wig, etc. My wife will ask why did I change. I just shrug my shoulders.

I go thru ebbs and tides as well, it will be months without dressing. sometimes I have an open window with nobody around and I still don't. but then it will come and I have no choice but to dress. who knows? lol

Kym, on crossdressers.com I am shocked that you would post you have the urge to dress. Shocked.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Kym, on crossdressers.com I am shocked that you would post you have the urge to dress. Shocked.
    I realise it comes as a surprise on here

Yes, I have for gone for months at a time without dressing and all of sudden with no warning the urge to bring Amanda around is stronger than ever. I go and bring her around and it helps me to come back down to earth.
    Amanda

Yes, the Pink Fog can roll in very unexpectedly sometimes!
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Since I dress almost always when I'm home, I sometimes get the urge for drab. Mostly, I manage to fight it off.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)