Thread: bottle that feeling

Aspiring Member

bottle that feeling

I just finished a 3 week bathroom remodel. This happens to be where I get ready. I finally had a chance to dress. With everything going on at home and the world there had been a great deal of stress and tension. When I was all dolled up I was able to just relax, I haven't felt that much simple happiness and peace in sometime. I wish I could bottle that feeling up to save for emergencies. I am sure most of us know that feeling. I wish that most people have something that gives them joy and peace in these difficult times.

Remember it's another day closer to normal.

Peace and happiness to you. (and pretty clothes)
    Sara

I know that feeling. I'm feeling it right now
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by sara66 View Post
    I wish I could bottle that feeling up to save for emergencies.
    Something like the Cross-A-Cola company?

If you find a way to bottle it, I'm buying. I only wish in some moments you could take it all in and bring it up when you want that feeling back. That would be so great and I'm just thinking now of some great crosssdressing events I would love to feel again. Like the feeling of putting on pantyhose for the first time, that's worth bottling. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    Something like the Cross-A-Cola company?
    Or Coca Cross, Bab's Lite beer, Sexy Up, Pat's Blue Ribbon beer, Sparkling Rose (not Rose the wine, can't get the little accent mark over the last "e"), and so on.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U can't bottle feelings. But, u CAN repeat the experience! Just dress again.

And remember, if u could dress every day? That feeling would soon vanish anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

During my bathroom renovation (after this lock down lifts, the plumbers should be back for a final fit off), my youngest daughter helped me carry the drywall sheets from the trailer and my large breast forms kept getting in my way.
    My not so helpful daughter was too busy laughing at the sight.

Living off the bottled feeling during lock down

Me at the hardware buying dry wall, the boys were really helpful loading the trailer.

20200311_112726.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    can't get the little accent mark over the last "e"
    Maybe this could help: https://www.thoughtco.com/how-to-typ...ccents-1372770
    But don't bother too much, as this forum doesn't display them properly, they show as question marks once posted (as an example here is the word properly typed on my French keyboard: Ros?).
    Something to do I suppose with a non-Unicode codepage setting behind the scene.

If you figure out how to bottle it, I'll take a case please!!
    Really though, the way I "bottle the feeling" is to take pics and vids of myself dressed. I keep them on a flash drive that is put away. I can take them out and re-live what I look like and the thoughts I record at the time. I know it's not the same, but I don't always have time to dress. So, when I need a fix, I just play a couple vids or brouse through my pics.