Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sudden urge to dress.

Yes, the Pink Fog can roll in very unexpectedly sometimes!
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Since I dress almost always when I'm home, I sometimes get the urge for drab. Mostly, I manage to fight it off.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

The thing is, the urge comes on strong, and I simply cant wait, the excitement builds when I know I will dress.
    Two or three times in a short period then don't dress for a couple of weeks or more.

Hi KymG I totally get it when you say how excited you get when you know you will be able to dress. I dress a couple of times a month sometimes more and the anticipation of a full day out is amazing.

When I get the urge to dress and run in the room I keep my girl stuff in I realize I am dressed. Oh ya I dress 95% of the time.
    Angie

Years ago I would put on a skirt maybe every few months. It was something I resisted and rejected, and felt hugely guilty about (why?) Now I dress fully and regularly and it's different. I'm open to my wife and she accepts it. it's not so urgent now I do it when ever I want. I've moved on to a more relaxed phase. it's great.

A week ago I got the urge and did until I got down to the shoes. My feet are swollen these days and they don't fit into my shoes or if I can get them on, I can wear them only for about a half hour up to an hour. played with make up a bit but nothing I would wear out. My avitar was from that shoot.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Alice Torn,

"real life" kind of puts dressing in perspective doesn't it? For me anyway.

I was fine this morning enjoying my coffee when the fog rolled in. Now I'm enjoying my coffee in my bra, panties, hose and a dress. I wish I was braver about going outside.
    Leesa xo

It's all yu'al's fault! you activated my urge to dress. (Grin). I have a dress laid out on the bed in my makeshift photo studio. I will take a few photos in it today (maybe) as soon as I get my face sprayed/applied on. But will stay in the house (Closest).

How many of you "Paint on your face" in stead of "appling your face"?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

All the time. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was on a little downer a few weeks ago, maybe winter blahs but my wife was wondering what was going on with the hair starting to grow on my legs. I just couldn't be bothered and had no urge for weeks and then one day I was sitting in a coffee shop and a women came in wearing high boots with a touch of black pantyhose showing between the boots and her dress hem line. Well that was it, that same night I was dressed with my black boots and black pantyhose. That's all it took to be back.

I don't get the urge because I'm most likely already dressed.
    Angie

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    In MY case, its like a drug. every couple of weeks I have to have my DC "Fix"---Then I am good to go in male mode for another few weeks then.

A while back I said I would take a few photos. One dress. I was able to get some heels on as well. I did NOT go out. If DarkAnGGel heard about me going out wuth this virus thing going around she would chain me to my bed. Then I could not even dress up.
    Here Is what I am wearing right now. It is a new wig along wit new shoes and a 6 month old dress.
    I did replace the background/
    I am wearing some woman reading glasses. This is a daily around the house outfit. nothing pushing the envelope.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

I am exactly where you are. I am also afraid of going outside. I think I will start first with a car drive. Maybe get takeout food at the window, see if they call me sir.

Natalie

Hi Natalle. I have on several occasions driven over 4 hours to get to Atlanta, GA and driven back. Fully dressed in a dress, heels and sometimes with a wig sometimes not. Driving away from you local community is less scary then just around the neighborhood. When out of town fewer people know who you are. As long as you obey the driving laws and not get stopped by toe "PoPo" (Police types) you will not have a problem. One nice thing about some small fuel station is that the have one general use john. But the other side of that coin is it is also that same type of station that will have problems because they don't like MIAD (Male in a Dress). I tend to not do much drinking of anything till I get near where I am going.
    Yes I have long hair about 14" long, but will wear a wig when I worry about my male pattern baldness, even though I have seen GGs with the balding too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Spot on and it hit me like a warm summer breeze. I then proceeded to go for it and nicked myself shaving. Buzz kill lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

It's usually when stressed that I get the urge that just wont go

Boy can relate to that There are days when I can't wait to dress. Then there are those times that I get excited about dressing and when the time arrives I look at the clothing and makeup,etc and the urge or desire just isn't there and I close the door and walk away. All of it very strange
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

After reading this thread I have come to the following conclusion:

Most of us share a strong desire, and need, to dress enfemme nearly all the time, of course, this desire remains valid unless we no longer have a desire to dress.

Seems pretty simple

Alwayshave previous comment that she was shocked that there are people on this site who want to crossdress struck me as an example of her superior analysis skills. I said to myself........self....she is absolutely right ....how could I miss that???

After thinking about her comment I have also concluded that the folks on this site are crossdressers or they are not.

One of the reasons I like this site is the ability to learn something new each time I visit. Thanks all for sharing your thoughts.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

hello Kym,
    It has been too long since I last dressed - I could not resist any longer.
    luv J

Since I live and dress full time, the urge is there as soon as I wake up in the morning

ive had to suppress it for years. now I have freedom and the urge is strong. just waiting for my deliveries.

I accepted I am a female a long time ago. As I got older it got stronger. The only thing I look forward to is buying new shoes and clothes every week. I have only a few male clothes of which I am not at all interested in, and I have two full rooms of female clothes and shoes and all the rest. I have dressed fully at home now for decades, and I could tell you all some stories.
    I will say this to anyone similar, do not purge, you are doing yourself a disservice. Be kind to yourself, please.