Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sudden urge to dress.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I have the urge to dress all the time now, I only dress in boy clothes for work, ha I even sleep in a nightgown

I like to go to bed In a tight suit, with gloves, footie, and mask made of home grown Human leather. (I sleep in the raw most of the time.) grin
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Kym,

I think that we all get into that situation and sometimes it's just ok and other times you just can't wait as the feeling rushes over you like a wave!

The quarantine has allowed me to indulge those urges so much more! Going to be tough to go back, In that respect anyway

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    I have found that when it's sudden, it might be triggered by a stress event. Final exams come to mind. Other times, it's more like a rising tide. I used to tell myself the story that it's just panties. I'm not really crossdressing (again). Later, it's just pantyhose and a slip in the bed. I'm not really... But I know that in a week or so, I will remember how much sexier pantyhose feel over shaved legs. Then the dam bursts. I actually prefer the slow onset. It's like a tormenting; a self seduction that I am powerless to resist. When I finally surrender to the urge, the torment makes the bliss so much more intense. I love this life.

My sudden urges sometimes are tamed by a wig and lipstick. Of course, only when I'm not venturing out of my apt. If that doesn't work, then maybe I add soft panties and heals. If that still does not work, then a little eye liner and mascara. Not effective still, well maybe Tina needs to get dressed pretty and go out.