Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Company Christmas Party - longing to dress

Hi all...I went to a business function over the weekend alone in male attire (with the exception of panties, hose and a cami) underneath. My SO could not attend, we had spoke about how wonderful it would have been for us to go together all dressed nicely. She text me during the event asking if I had seen any "eye popping" fashions on the women, I told her they all looked great! One younger woman got the attention of most with some really sexy, high spiked heels, they were gorgeous.

All the time wishing we both could have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    I've never liked works parties. And at my present company, all of the parties are sans partner affairs. As far as I'm concerned, they are just work and I would happily accept payment to attend them.
    I really don't care for them either. These are people I don't fraternize with other than work, so it is mildly painful. The normally loud and obnoxious people just get louder and more obnoxious. The clicks are still the clicks. I get along alright with a few, but not enough that I want to hang with them.

At least the company I work for lets us bring one guest, spouse or friend, it doesn't mater. As far as getting paid, they are pretty generous, all the free food and free drinks you can handle, plus they always toss some money around. I walk away with at least $100, one year it was $500.

As far as dressing I really want to wear skinny jeans and high heel pumps, but is not a safe crowd.

It's something I never have but would love to do, the thrill of putting an outfit together for such an occasion would be lovely