Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do people like to go in the daytime?

I go to the mall WAY too much. I'm ashamed even thinking about it! Thankfully, I don't have the spending habit I used to and I'm mainly just walking around.

I generally just run whatever errands I have to run.

Thrift stores and the mall are typical destinations. Work (98% of the time I work from home) including walks on my lunch breaks. I wear skirts for trail running group runs but otherwise male appearance. Stuff around the lawn (mow the lawn, play catch with my boys, sit on the porch and work, etc). Errands out of the town (since my wife doesn't want me dressing in our town which is weird why she is ok with me dressing in our yard).

One thing I'd like to do is check into a hotel enfemme. I know it's not a biggie for some but it'd be something new and different for me.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    Helen, I will be doing that in a couple weeks, it will also be my first brewfest en-femme. Due to the time I will have to check into the hotel in whatever I wear to the brewfest.

Roberta,

I await your report with great interest! Seriously, It's one of those things GG's do without any issues so why shouldn't we? Along with checking in there is of course the matter of evening dining and partaking of breakfast. Not so much I feel an issue for the hotel staff as more to do with other guests. My opinion, to hell with 'em if they have a problem.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed