Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it to wintery to dress?

No, the reason that you can layer your clothes eg big jacket, boots etc so you easily go about your business passing no problems.

Aspiring Member
    For me, cold is no problem. Boots, tights or leggings, and layered up and I am good. Layers make it easier to obtain an illusion of a female shape and reduce the need to shave. With some imagination, I put together some really cute winter outfits. Summer humidity, heat, and sweat make dressing more challenging for me then.

Where I live, ice is the winter problem. Snow and ice thaw on most days and then refreeze into dangerous patches of ice overnight. I cannot go far outdoors even in drab without crampons that my company gives me for free.

Generally cooler weather is better. One option is to abandon North America for Australia..

Of course, it can be too hot. 100 today, 66 tomorrow. Hoping to get my girl on tomorrow.

What is too wintery?
    Is that like a blizzard and 60 below?
    I love winter, all my leggings and tights, cute knee high boots or ankle boots, a warm winter coat with a cozy hood, a cuddly sweater dress. What's not to love?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't know about the UK, but winter coats are on sale this time of year in the US. I just bought one last week for $16!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Women wear women's clothing year round. So do I.

I like the colder weather, it gives a reason for tights and a little more padding.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Winter is the time when long sleeves, longer dresses, tights or pants can help to cover male features. Few of us can pull off a sundress.
    This is exactly what i find. Extra clothes are very good for concealing underwear outlines, body hair, tucking issues etc. I much prefer winter.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I thought about this conversation this morning while I was rolling the trash barrel out to the road. It was so cold that the compressed snow was making that squeaky sound when I walked on it. The air temp is -11 f and wind chill is -22 f which works out to -30 c. My European sisters would have to go up to Scandinavia to experience this kind of weather. If there is anyone out for a stroll they will be wearing a parka with their face covered walking with their backs to the wind. And that my friends is what I mean when I say location, location, location.

So I agree winter is a good time to dress and I like all the comments. I did just get on with it. I did manage to find a more winter friendly dress...

Perhaps like some others in don?t ask don?t show I have a smaller ?public? collection of clothes that doesn?t stretch to a long warm winter coat.

In my case I don't have enough storage for a women's parka and boots let alone ther items of clothing that would make an excursion out in the elements comfortable. Our current temp is -6 f warming to the twenties tomorrow which is what happens when snow is on the way. We're supposed to have a 100% chance of heavy snow starting Friday afternoon through Saturday night with total accumulation from 6-13" depending on how it tracks. When the snow tapers off it will be followed by a 30 mph northwest wind. Never mind going anywhere around here, I have to reposition and secure a lose piece on the snowblower and then move all that snow out of the driveway in my drab snowmobile suit and boots. I shave smooth and underdress but am facing the prospect of greasy hands, broken nails and an aching back when it's all said and done. The weather up here is a real downer sometimes.

This is an interesting thread.

The Pink Fog rolls in with me in autumn and lasts until spring. I was born in the summer and don't really care to dress during that season. But, the other three is where my desire falls. Occasionally in the summer I'll have a flash de femme, but the cooler weather seems to make it easier.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    It is too hard to dress sexy in the winter, at least without running the furnace full blast.

At least I have my jammies and flannel night shirts to address my pink freezing fog.

Silver Member
    If there is a literal snowstorm going on I'd forget the whole thing and stay home. No sense in risking your life on the road if there is a storm going on and it isn't an emergency, no matter what you are wearing.

Personally I have ice water in my veins and the cold doesn't bother me, barring extremes. I just wear whatever I fancy... and a dressy woman's coat.

No I dress every day all year long. In the winter I go shopping with bra and forms panties some times hoses under my drab things.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I am going out tonight 25 degrees F. not frigid but for here it's cold six inches of snow on the ground. I am wearing a dress with leggings, boots, and a winter coat. I will try to get a picture

wintersmall.jpg
    Here's how I went out for dinner and and a show last night.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-17-2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Added picture

Hi! Hmmm too cold? Even though I live in the Mid Atlantic...sort of Southern part of USA, I love this time of year. First off it is boot season. I so love boots! Today I have on a sweater dress, tights and my Nine West boots! I have noticed that even in this sort of Southern locality, the women are wearing boots, not the Ugs...sheesh they are less than attractive. The other day I notice 3 women wearing cute heeled boots to work as I was parking my car for work. So yeah I love this time of year!