Thread: Looking back at 72 Year of Dressing

Looking back at 72 Year of Dressing

Been dressing almost my whole life. Start when I was 3. Only girls in the neighborhood they had a tea party but no boys allow. I started to cry the oldest girl said that if I want to play with them I had to dress like a girl. She got me her sister's cloths since we were about the same size. She had take off all my cloths had me put ruffle panties a slip and dress with lace socks black shoes. This went on all summer everyday I would go over and get dress for the party.
    I wanted to be a girl just like them.

After they more away I started looking my mothers things. But they were to big and my sisters were to small. But I still wanted to be a girl. As I got older my dad went into being a Boy Scout leader for me and mom a Girl Scout leader for my sisters. As leaders they would get old uniforms from the boys and girls as they grew out of them and they would give them to kids coming into the troops. That give me a supply of girls cloths to put on when no one was home. I would dress up and sit on the front porch.

One day the Boy Scouts were putting on a show for the parents and in of the skits needed a girl but they weren't allow back then. So I being the smallest boy they dressed me as girl. I didn't protest They put a bra on me ( my first) then a guarder belt and nylons and panties a ruffle half slip and a dress with hells and a wig. I had my back to everyone as a boy sang to me. After the song was over I turn to face everyone wearing a Groucho Marx Mask. Everyone laughed. But I stay dressed like that the rest of the night till I got home and my dad made me take it off But I was hooked.

More to come

As a teen the male hormones kick in. Started looking at girls differently. Had girl friends but no girlfriend. My hair was long and some of them would style it. But I had to wash it out when I got home before dad saw it. After high school I got a girlfriend. We got engaged and I got a apartment. She still lived at home but was bringing her cloths over for when we got married. That night she go back home And I started wearing her cloths. even after we got married I would come home before hours before her and try on things.

We moved to a house and my first daughter was born and I stopped dressing. After the second one was born my wife went back to work at night after I came home from work. I would put the girls to bed then I would dress up. One night I heard the baby crying she had fallen out of bed. I rush in to take care of her not caring what I had on. After I got her quite and she went to sleep. I look in the mirror to see me wearing a bra and panties a skirt and blouse and pantyhose. Stopped dressing up for 8 years.

Then one Halloween we had a costume party at my house everyone had to be in costume. My neighbor said we should be host and hostess. We said we were she said my wife for be the man and I the woman and she would help me get ready. She had a wig I could use and heels that would fit plus she sold Mary Kay makeup and would do my makeup at her house. That day I shaved everything and went to her house with my cloths. She had me get dress a bra with forms panty and pantyhose a slip a skirt and silk blouse. Then she put a towel around my neck and start to do my makeup(first time with makeup). After about a hour she put the wig on me and some clip on earrings. When I turn to see myself couldn't believe it was me.
    the Night was great I meet people at the door and they ask me why I wasn't in costume I answered in my male voice I was. After the party I stay dressed and went to bed wearing the slip. The next day told my wife I liked dressing up. 3 years later I was on my own.

It start me to know I wanted to do it more.
    Last edited by Glenda58; 01-16-2020 at 09:51 PM.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your story, That was quite a beginning.

Wow! I guess those experiences would have quite an effect on ones life.

Glenda, We all had to start somewhere and it sounds like you had a very good start. I know I would have loved that also.
    Crissy

Glenda, That is a great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Love the history tour, the boy scout story brings back one of my first public appearance has a girl. I was in the cub scouts and we had a skit we had not sure why but we had some boys playing the Beatles on stage I played a screaming girl fan. I had an older sister who was a cloths nut. I had on wig blouse and skirt and of course white gogo boots. loved the whole night

Great story. My story, briefly, is very similar. I think this happened when I was 4 or 5. Next door older neighbor/sisters often played dress up. One day I was invited to join them. At first, no big deal, but when I slipped on a pair of nylons, the pink fog took over. They had fun dressing me and putting on makeup. Mom?s things were too big, but that didn?t matter. I would occasionally put a run in her hose, but she never said anything. I loved wearing her high heels, until I out grew them. And the beat goes on.

What an interesting back story, thanks for sharing.

There's more but that's just the first 40 years.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I didn't start that young but will be 72 in march and still dressing moved up to telling my in 2006 almost full time all most 24/7.
    Angie