Thread: How to drop 3 Dress sizes without trying. Guaranteed or your money back.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

How to drop 3 Dress sizes without trying. Guaranteed or your money back.

In December for no apparent reason I lost my appetite, desire to eat, Nothing tastes right. Within a month I've lost over 40 pounds. I'm rapidly closing in on 200 pounds. My doctors have a slew of tests ordered over the next 2 weeks. We are crossing fingers, but with no definitive apparent diagnosis there is not much to go on. The only good thing to come from this, is I think I've dropped 3 Dress sizes. So I have a few dress that fall into that category "When I loose a few pounds".
    When I regain some strength I'll let you know how they fit. Keep Jeannine in prayers, she has been a real trooper through all of this.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Good luck, hon. Hopefully only a virus or something transitory. Fingers crossed!

Kelly, Good luck with all the tests, I will keep you both in my prayers.
    Crissy

They say to not "...look a gift horse in the mouth", but I think a breach of decorum is warranted here. Here's hoping that the mag's teeth are just fine.

Here's hoping that there is nothing serious wrong. Best wishes to find the simple answer to your health concerns.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Kelly, I hope they can determine what's causing your lack of appetite. While loosing 40 pounds is great, it really needs to be on purpose.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow sending prays your way please keep us posted.

Kelly, I wish you the best going forward with your test results. Losing weight is great, but this isn't the way we like to do it. Cheers, VSJ.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This is very worrying, Kelly!

Unless you've accidently discovered the only diet that works? Want to eat less and lose weight!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Best of luck, Kelly. Keep us in the loop.

Platinum Member
    Thats frightening. I hope you and your medical providers can get to the bottom of this soon.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds scary I hope you are OK.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    That's a kind of good news bad news message that makes us sit up and take notice. I'm glad to hear you've gone to the doctor and are getting their attention. My best wishes to you and the family as the medical folks do their diagnostics and figure you out.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I'm not so much worried about the loss of appetite (lots of common causes for that), as that your food tastes different. There's been some alteration in your body chemistry somehow. Keep after your doctors, to find out what's going on. There are too many possibilities, to play doctor and try to guess over the internet.
    Hoping for the best. In the meantime, enjoy wearing some pretty 'new' things!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    I asked my doctor's nurse last year about taking my weight every time I show up for an appointment. I always mildly chided her that I always weigh a constant 200 lbs in the morning stark naked. She said the purpose is to see if there is any unintentional loss or gain of weight, and, not actually the actual weight. Most view unintentional weight loss of ten pounds or 5% of your weight over six months to a year to be of concern. Glad you have tests scheduled.

Good luck, and don’t give up! As weird as it sounds, it happens! My wife just beat a crazy aggressive cancer, if you do not feel right, do not stop til you figure out why!

I wish you the best of luck. Glad they are searching for the cause, doing tests, and all that. I recently completed prostate cancer treatment. I know waiting for the diagnosis to come back is really nerve wracking. But I have this little but very important advice - think positive thoughts, view things positively. It really helps even when it looks really dark to stay as positive as you can. Hopefully it is an easy fix, but if not then face it with acceptance and courage. We are all thinking of you. And thank you for letting us know that there is something going on. You will always find support here.

I hope all of the tests come out good. Be careful and take care.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Update

Thanks everyone for your thoughts,prayers and kind words.

Both good news and not so good news. Drs have not been able to determine anything specific. All tests are negative so far, and i have a battery of more scheduled as doctors are now eliminating things rather then looking for anything specific. I have a full MRI scheduled for this week to look for tumors and Upper and Lower Endoscopic scheduled for 3 weeks to look for tumor/cancer or digestive issues. I'm really looking forward to that one LOL. The good news is my weight has stabilized at 205, down from 245, thanks to Jeannie taking charge on my diet and plying me with high calorie drinks and food. (I've even tried Bacon,vanilla shakes) Unfortunately i still have no appetite and every thing tastes bland and I can only eat a small amount 1 or two times a day. The worst part is I get the shakes 4 or 5 times a day for about an hour.

I'm trying to exercise a bit every day because frankly with the weight loss my skin seems a bit elastic, so no photos for awhile.

The great news is that I have to go shopping for new pants. LOL

Thanks again everyone for your kind thoughts. Jeannie says hi too.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Kelly, Ok so far nothing glaring, so that is good, still a long way to go. Keep a good attitude and maybe get out and walk some. Having great family support is very important and Jeannie has that covered. Hugs, Crissy
    Crissy

I do hope everything turns out well. That’s scary stuff!
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Just another 'Gurl'
    Oh gosh. I hope everything will be okay